Warmth and Coldness | Teen Ink

Warmth and Coldness

May 11, 2015
By SummerTomaszewski BRONZE, Okawville, Illinois
SummerTomaszewski BRONZE, Okawville, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"be the change in the world you wish to see"


 Creatures die and experience the true coldness of life, the loss of their souls; yet, this is when warmth is actually felt by the ones who endured hardships.  This is when souls travel countless miles from earth to a golden enormous sun; during this journey, toward the warmth, questions will be answered and souls scorch from the joy of knowing the unknown.  They need to become scorching hot so they create a powerful blistering core, producing rays.  Souls create the sun itself as they join, becoming one.  Rays flicker and flare to bring warmth to other worlds and creatures experiencing coldness.  Even though the sun is blazing immensely with heat, the journey to other distant worlds is still long; as they travel, eagerness and excitement are feelings empowered during the journey, for they possess time to learn more, to give more.  Souls also seize more time to choose wisely of unborn souls needed to be reincarnated when they themselves flare away- bettering other souls or themselves to attain another chance; rewards will be given who accepts- knowledge and truth- the most vital necessities for a begging life.
Souls who never embraced the frigid coldness- ones who only existed- will leisurely drift a short distance to the moon.  No questions or lies will be truthfully answered and the drifting cold souls cannot create the blistering heat like the on scorching sun, elation will never be known on the dark dim-lighted quiet moon.  Elation is not felt because on the short journey, miserable souls do not learn to be one and know of only some truth.  No core or rays are produced by the souls on the icy moon and have numerous black, bottomless, and lie infested creators.  The creators are uncovered, allowing the souls drift away towards other worlds and creatures to seek warming truth or knowledge.  As more drifting souls reincarnate into other creatures, so do lies and wrongful knowledge.
Distances between sun, moon, and worlds are unbalanced in the senses of truthful warmth and deceiving cold.  The journey to the moon is more favorable; an easier journey to travel for souls who do not attain truth or knowledge.  The powerful core of the sun weakens and produces no heat to travel towards other worlds, warmth does not reach the creatures.  Eventually the universe freezes, until a creature comprehends the true meaning of life that struggles are to be endured.  This soul goes to the sun and replenishes the strength of the core, the rays flare once again.  The flares warmth caresses all forms of the universe and melts away the ice.  Others soon follow to the moon and create a pathway- to the blinding golden light- for others to lead.  Strength replenishes as creatures learn they must know the drifting coldness of the moon before they know the flaring warmth from the sun.  Distances to all habitations in the universe, are now equal.
In any rewarded life, it is a necessity to know lies to understand truths and coldness is to be felt before death so warmth is felt in life.