Freak Part: 1 | Teen Ink

Freak Part: 1

By Whatcem SILVER, İstanbul, Other
Whatcem SILVER, İstanbul, Other

"Life is short, birds are flying."
-Cemal Süreya

He took a final look at the mirror and went downstairs. Creaking sound of knifes rubbing each other itched his ears as his brain excreted endorphin.  He blew the white feather placed on the shoulder part of his prada blue shirt. The family dinner passed as the previous ones; dad and mom sit at the corners, his 8 years old sister prayed, they ate and drunk.  When he left the table last and moved to his room placed near to his parents, bitter screams of mom filled his ears. He gazed from the little space between the golden door and saw his mom handcuffed to the bed half naked while his father folded the leather belt in his hands. “What are they doing?” he thought. “Is that what a boy does do a girl when they sleep?” “Does the girl like it?” He was confused as he walked toward to the white door next to bathroom. He entered the luxurious room of his sister. He saw the suprise in his sister’s eyes as he wasn’t allowed to get in to mama’s or sister’s room when the father was at home. She attempted to pick up the pink cashmere blanket to cover her naked legs appearing from her hello kitty shorts. But she couldn’t. He untied his cravat, again, it was forbidden to do it out of their personal rooms, and he threw the silk tie to her face. She couldn’t move even though her body was shaking like a clock. He turned around her as his index finger took a tour around the soft skin of her shoulders. Having a physical connection with an individual from the family without the permission of dad. She looked scared as hell; he knew that this was a rule that absolutely not to be broken down. “Tell me something Molly, tell me is it hard?” “W-what is hard?” She seemed glad to feel her tongue again. “To live your life as a freak because of that single chromosome.” “I am not a freak!” her teethes hit each other as she sort of had a panic attack like the day before she had and the day before that day. “You will never know what kind of a beauty is to taste someone’s body and wander inside their spirits. But don’t ever feel sorry for it, because the lord gave me for you.”

That didn’t make any sense for her. How could you possibly taste someone’s body? She thought. But the answer was already in his blazing eyes. She tented to scream but her brother’s hands were quicker to shut her up.  “Ssh Molly, if you will be quiet, I promise it won’t hurt a lot.” What was he is talking about? Hurting like when she fell down on the stairs and hitted her head to the ground last year?  She hoped it was not. Because that hurted very much, like in a bloody way. She decided to keep quiet. He was her sister, she needed to trust him.”Good girl. Now Molly, I wanted to cuff you in your beautiful pink bed, but since I don’t have any we will use your scarfs.”Cuff?  The ones they put on criminals? She thought “Why do you cuff me, did I make something bad to you?” He didn’t bother to reply. “Now Molly, you will be a good girl and get me your scarfs.” She looked at her naked legs. Her father could come any second and see her brother  in the bedroom. She couldn’t decide which one was worse. “If you don’t get me those scarfs in the next ten seconds, I will use something else Molly, and trust me, you will not be happy at all.” She towarded to the wardrobe with her shaking legs. She didn’t want to use her scarfs to tie to the bed. She remember what mama said. Clothes are made for covering up your body, not anything else. Also they were pretty pricy. She thought. But at that very moment she hadn’t had any other choice. “Good girl, now go to bed and lie down, I don’t want make you do it. So you better be hurry.” She lied down on the pink blanket as salty water tickled her eyes. She was feeling it, it was going to be the most terrific memory she will ever have.

ansem_unlimited PLATINUM, Frederick, Maryland

Thou may think of me as desired, to idolize or villanize me whichever you may choose. but gaze upon me and thou sall not see the husk of a man! for all my sins and all my bliss, i am anything but hollow
-Ansem_Unlimited

like, why is what's happening happening, like... I want to reach deep down into the character's head & find the core of all of his actions, see what make's him feel like his actions are justified...

Whatcem SILVER said...
on Jan. 16 2015 at 7:01 am
Whatcem SILVER, İstanbul, Other

"Life is short, birds are flying."
-Cemal Süreya

Thank you for your comment but honestly I couldn't understand your question.

-Ansem_Unlimited

this is....... interesting.... very vivid, though I'm a bit impartial to some of the imagery, I get what's happening to some extent... the question at this point would be why & to what avail... but regardless I digress