Fear, Chapter 2, The Hallway. | Teen Ink

Fear, Chapter 2, The Hallway.

By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina

I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...

I awake once more on the floor in a quite small corridor. I can see dim red lights throughout the hallway and the more i walk the more they fade. I hear a noise eerie and frightening i am chilled to the bones by the sounds of machinery, i wonder who is behind this comradery? I keep on walking and it is getting hot, i feel like i am being boiled alive in witches pot. The dim red lights suddenly get brighter and brighter, and with the new brightness it gets hotter and hotter. i feel as though i am being roasted alive, i feels as though i won't survive. I start running, i run faster and faster. i keep running until i get to the end of the hallway a door opens and i walk in and the doors close behind me. it is a circular room, dark and dreary, i feel as though i am walking into a death trap in which that is all new. A machine turns on a door opens, and at the same time water rains down upon me like niagra falls, i duck into the door and take cover. I get swept off my feet and i flow, and flow and flow some more, my head gets hit on a beam and i am put to sleep.

2nd chapter, a bit of grammatical issues but i was in a rush, and i thought it was good enough.