Love for A Stranger (Part 7-End) | Teen Ink

Love for A Stranger (Part 7-End)

July 13, 2012
By teenbookworm14 PLATINUM, Plainfield, Connecticut
teenbookworm14 PLATINUM, Plainfield, Connecticut
41 articles 0 photos 164 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Nothing gold can stay" -Robert Frost


She bit his lip angrily, she was scared now, they were all alone, the sun had already set, and the place was deserted, there weren't even any traffic noises or dogs barking. Why on earth did she come here.

“What?” he snapped.

“I, this, it doesn't, feel, right.” She said quietly, trying to get up.

“Oh, you're shy. It's okay, I like shy” he smirked, trying to kiss her again.

“No! Connor, stop it! Connor!” she yelled as he ripped open her shirt and began to kiss her fiercely and quickly. He pinned her to the ground with his body.

“This is why you're here so this is what you're going to get” he said angrily.

“No, Connor, please don't, please stop, stop it, Connor please” she whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks as she fought with all her force but barely even budged him.

She said she didn't want it but all girls did, it was their way of telling him to continue without taking the blame for it. He knew she was a wild one underneath her soft exterior, she just needed somebody to help let it out.

And boy was Connor ready to let it out. Her skin was soft against his rough hands. He wished he could enjoy it more but she was struggling too much.

He pinned her arms above her head with his left hand and began to undo her shirt with the other. One of her arms came loose though and she punched him in the face with it, hard. He fell with a grunt on top of her and she rolled him off, crying hysterically.

She ran towards the woods but tripped and fell on a crack in the pavement. She turned around to look at him but he was already up and walking slowly towards her, smiling slightly.

She scrambled up and ran as fast as she could into the woods.

“Sarah baby, now where on Earth do you think you're going? I'm not finished with you sweetheart”, he called out sweetly, “not nearly finished” he whispered as he entered the woods with a determined, sinister smile.

Leaves and sticks crunched under his sneakers. The glint of something shiny reflected in the moonlight and then all was quiet.

Let the fun begin.