The Unknown Chapter 4 | Teen Ink

The Unknown Chapter 4

By TragicMagic SILVER, Smiths Grove, Kentucky
TragicMagic SILVER, Smiths Grove, Kentucky

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts...and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

Chapter Four
“Hey! Get ready for tonight.” Edward threw something at Ashton. “What the hell is this?” Ashton held up the package. “You know what it is.” Edward had that perverted look in his eye. “Really dude? Really?” Ash asked. “We’re still going?” Jake was surprised. “Duh.” Edward replied. Ashton got up and looked out the window where he saw Shadow’s home. They were there. “Isn’t she beautiful?” Edward asked pointing toward the one with short red hair and emerald eyes cover by thick lashes. “No, she is.” Ashton pointed toward Shadow. She was walking though the living room, her black waist length hair swaying gracefully, and her innocent silver eyes lined with black eyeliner to make them stand out. “You two are so wrong.” Jake looked at Rose with hungry eyes. She sat on the floor, her dark brown hair covering her face as she wrote. She looked up and all Jake saw was her gorgeous chocolate eyes. “Let’s go.” Edward whispered.

Jake hid in the cramped closet knowing what was soon to come. Edward and Ashton poisoned themselves outside Shadow’s window. “2:45.” Edward whispered to Ashton. “I know.” He replied. Shadow had followed his instructions well. Each of the girls sat where they were supposed to. Shadow in the corner; Lilac on the edge of Shadow’s bed; Rose leaning against the wall. All was perfect. The girls conversed of normal girl things and Jake slowly opened the door of the closet. “It’s time.” Ashton told Edward.