She Almost Died | Teen Ink

She Almost Died

By AJMendler SILVER, Undisclosed, North Carolina
AJMendler SILVER, Undisclosed, North Carolina

"Be an individual. Do not be someone who you dream about being because you'll never accomplish anything if your a fake."
-Myself
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

She kept running down the street, someone seemed to be chasing her. But no one seemed to care. She kept on running faster and faster, her heart beat was going out of her body, but she wouldn’t stop. Then in a flash, she fell to the ground with a bullet loged into her back with blood covering her and it started to seep into the pavement and then the sky went black. The whole world went black, to her.

The building or should I say, the restaurant behind her didn’t notice the girl lying on the ground bleeding to death. No one seemed to see her as what she is. Dead, almost. She tried to pick up herself, but only to fall back down and sputter up blood. Then someone saw her and ran over, he was the only one who noticed, like he was only human.

He dialed 9-1-1, but as soon as he dialed the numbers, the restaurant exploded, killing everyone in there and the glass shattered, sending shatters to fly to the girl, who the boy covered. She started to mutter a few words, but not comprehend a lot. She and the boy were the only ones left alive during the building explosion.

Okay so this is a new story I thought of today and decided to write it! Tell me what you think!!! And I am still working on it, I havent figured out the main character names or where she is at. It has a CSI theme to it maybe, I am just unsure. It is kind of a mystery and I like to write in 3rd POV, but its hard, so comment and tell me what you think!

Pinkslip BRONZE, GreasersRule, Oklahoma

"Parents aren't interested in justice, but peace and quiet,"
-Bill Cosby

This is REALLY good! I love it! plz keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!!!