Born This Way | Teen Ink

Born This Way

By Bree.Jalique SILVER, Tracy, California
Bree.Jalique SILVER, Tracy, California

Revolting

Absolutely disgusting. Just being around them made my stomach churn unpleasantly.

Humans

Disgusting, stupid, ugly, emotional, humans. I may be bit of a misanthrope. Scratch that; I'm a huge misanthrope. Being around the made me mad. It mad the dark voice in my head giggle and moan with want.

Do it. The voice would urge. Just wrap your hands around their throat and-- yes, they made the dark voice very anxious.

Soon. I would coax the voice. Very soon.

I like to think I was born this way. I had a good childhood. No abuse of any kind. My parents loved me and each other dearly. I lived in a good neighborhood. So I didn’t have any pent up rage or anything-- no, it just made me happy. It started when I was little. I killed my pet hamster. Used my mother's scissors to cut open the little thing's neck out. Doing that. Watching it squirm and feeling its little heart beat race so frantically under my fingers-- GOD! It was wonderful.

Absolutely wonderful!

I have never felt such a feeling like that before. It was the best feeling ever. A rush, a high that would course through my veins. I loved it so much. More than I think I am capable of loving such a thing. I continued this process. I wanted to exact it. I wanted everything to be perfect! Everything MUST be perfect or it wouldn't work. I wouldn't get that high.

I have to very meticulous. No one must know it it me. The law has something about not doing what I do. Doing this lovely thing that makes fire and ice pulse beneath my skin. I can't be caught. If I am caught then I can not continue this and if I can not continue this then I will surely die! People just don't understand! They don't understand how HARD it is. They look at me like I'M the monster! They look at me like I have done something WRONG? It is not I that have done something wrong! Implausible! Simply implausible! THEY are the monsters! They act like I have done something wrong, but if anything it is them! They are denying my primal instincts. Ever since the start of human living we killed. Killed to survive, killed for love, for food, to LIVE. It. Is. In. Our. Nature! It is our nature to do this! We simply must!
You just don't understand and you never will.

I'm a bit of a misanthrope, but I like to think I was born this way.

I watch too many murder mysteries and way too much CSI and Criminal minds.

Bree.Jalique SILVER, Tracy, California

Haha! Thanks Saad. :)

Saadtastic SILVER, Mountain House, California
Bree. I LOVE THIS