Amanda Is a true Mystery | Teen Ink

Amanda Is a true Mystery

September 23, 2010
By Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California
Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California
16 articles 0 photos 620 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)


She,Amanda of course, is very strange. She will leave you speechless and in awe.” What do I mean?” You might ask. Well, the first time that I met her I thought I was losing my mind. I didn’t think there was any way possible that she was a real person. Her voice gave me goosebumps, her smile made my hair stick right up, and her eyes made me faint. When she spoke she usually slurred her words and mumbled. For example, if someone said,” How are you?” She responded with,” Good am I. You are how?” Really creepy right? Who seriously talks like that. At least that’s how she talked the last ime I saw her… before she dissappeared. She dissappeared for a whole week then suddenly showed up at my house for no apparent reason. She was mad. Her hair turned black, her eyes turned gold and the rest is too scary to mention. What happened after that is a true mystery. Who Amanda really is… noone knows. We’ll figure it out though… eventually. The question is… do we want to know or this one of those things where if we find out we die? All I know is that we better hurry up and find Amanda before it’s too late. This could be dangerous. I don’t want anyone to get hurt. Do you?


The author's comments:
This writing was originally for the amanda project but I thought it would be a waste of a story if I didn't submit ti here too. i hope you like it and remember to comment and rate! Thanks!