The Weird Night | Teen Ink

The Weird Night

By nicholaa papson BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia
nicholaa papson BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

It was a regular Friday night and we were coming home from a Stone Bridge game; we won, as usual. So Morgan, Marie, Alieh and I were all walking home. All of a sudden we heard a “CRASH” and we all turned around. We didn’t see anything , so we ran for my house.

But it was only a trash can that fell down because a car had whirled past it, the car going way too fast than it should have been, and it scared the crud out of us!

Once we got to my house, we got out the soda and chips to celebrate our awesome victory. All of a sudden I heard my door bell ring, and it was none other than Jessi.

“ Hey Jessi,” I said. “ We are all downstairs. Just put your stuff on the couch.”

“Thanks for inviting me, I’m glad to get out of the house! Haha,” she replied.

“No problem. We haven’t had a sleepover yet, so it’s good!”

As the night went on, we played Rockband, we did make-over’s, manicures and pedicures you know, the regular thing. In the middle of the last song, the lights went out!

“AHHHHHHHHH………!” we yelled.

It was extremely scary! Then we heard noises in the background, so we all huddled up into a big circle all scared out of our minds! We hear it coming closer, we cower in fear. Morgan and Marie feel something breathing on their necks. They squint to see but it’s so dark it’s impossible to see.

“What was that?” Alieh questioned.

“What was what?” Jessi answered.

“I don’t know. It was like something went through me!”

“AHHHHHHH…?” I screamed.

“ Nicholaa, what happened?” Morgan said nervously.

“I’m not sure, but it felt like a spider crawled up my back.”

We heard someone coming down the stairs. It was my mother coming with candles, lanterns and all light things.

“Are you girls ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, we’re fine,” we replied.

“One question, though. How did the lights go out?” questioned Jessi.

“I’m not quite sure how that happened, but I think it’s because of the bad electrical system. I’ll ask Mr. Papson when he gets home.

“I’ll bring you guys some more snacks, ok? Be right back,” she added.

“Ok, thanks, Mom.” I replied.

After she came back with more snacks we were really tired and scared so we went to sleep. Or at least we tried to. It was difficult because of the noises and the eerie lighting. Then something went “BOO!”

We ran yelling and screaming frantically.

It was my stupid little sister trying to scare the hell out of us. She said it was revenge for not letting her come to the sleepover. But who wants their little sister coming to a sleepover. They always, and I mean always, make it about them!

We still don’t know why the lights went out or why Alieh felt something go through her. I told my sister to go away but as usual she didn’t…

“MOM…! AMBER’S NOT LEAVING!!!!! I yelled.

“Well I don’t have to” Amber said with a smirk.

“ AMBER…! GET UP HERE!!!” she finally said. I wish she had answered earlier because during that time she scared my friends even more.

Ugggggg… she is so annoying.

She went up to her room and didn’t bug us for the rest of the night. I was so happy about that, and we ended up falling asleep.

The next morning we got pancakes, and after that we drove everyone home. First it was Morgan and Alieh then it was Marie and Jessi. I was glad that night was over. It was just the weirdest night ever!

1 article 0 photos 1 comment
awhh that was really nice of you!! and i will wirte more but it's been taking me awhile to get stuff put up there and all and i just can't seem to get stuff out on paper

Shadowsscream BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan

Yay ^^

Wow this story was really amazing!!! keep on writing! :D