The Vampire Chronicles: Part 1-Allison (10) | Teen Ink

The Vampire Chronicles: Part 1-Allison (10)

By TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

I wasn’t sure whether I was mad at him or relieved that he actually meant to tell me. But it was kind of lame for him to tell me in a note. Why couldn’t he have just said it to my face?

My mom started up a new conversation with Daniel, and Alexander and Gabriella joined in. I stood there on the outside looking in, the letter still in my hands.

Then Daniel turned to face me. “So what do you think?”

"I cannot believe you! You're a liar just like your dad!" I burst out. But I couldn't help it. Standing there, watching him talk with Alexander just built up more anger inside of me.

"I'm sorry, ok? And by the way I didn't know about my dad and Alexander until yesterday. That's when my dad told me; and I figured out that Alexander was a vampire after he ran off with you on his back that one night." he explained.

"I know, I know. It’s just a lot for me to take in right now.”

“I completely understand.” Daniel replied.

“Thanks, and sorry for getting so mad at you like that. But why didn't you tell me before that you were going out with a vampire? Or that you're a werewolf?"

Alexander clenched his jaw, "What?" he asked in fury.

“How did you know that?” Gabriella asked me.

"It said so in the note Daniel just gave me.” I told her, keeping my mouth shut about the snooping part.

"Well why did you just tell everyone that?!? I told you to mind your own business, but you just couldn't, could you?!?" Gabriella shouted at me.

"Well sorry for being curious." I said sarcastically.

"You aren't forgiven." she replied, just as sarcastic as I was. "Did you move in to my house just to ruin my life? Or did you plan on trying to ruin your mom's new relationship too?"

I glared at her in response and stormed up to my room. I couldn't believe her! Well it was obvious that she was now out to get me. But two could play at that game. I sat down on my bed and sighed.

"I hate you!" I heard Gabriella scream as the sound of her stomping passed by my door.

"Well it isn't my fault that you decided to date that mutt!" Alexander shouted back in an angry rampage. I snickered under my breath. Although, I kind of felt bad for Daniel. It wasn't his fault that he was a werewolf.

I walked downstairs quietly after hearing the two angry vampires slam their doors shut. When I got to the living room I saw my mom was standing there looking at Daniel awkwardly.

"I'll take it from here mom." I told her as I walked up to them.

"Thanks." She smiled at me and walked up the stairs.

"I'm sorry for giving away your secret. I didn't think Alexander would explode like that." I apologized to him.

"It's ok. I've been dating Gabriella secretly for a month and a half. I think we'll be fine." he reassured me.

"Well that's good. Although, if I were you I would just break up with her. Did you see how angry she got? What a drama queen." I complained.

"Now that I think about it, she is kind of dramatic." he agreed. "Well I'm gonna go now." He walked out the door and I smiled to myself. Gabriella would soon regret going off on me like that.

Thanks you guys for reading my novel! Please continue to read it, rate it, and comment on it! Thanks!

BurningRose SILVER, New Fairfield, Connecticut

I dunno.

THIS. IS. PURE. BRILLIANCE!

4realwriter BRONZE, Ludlow, Massachusetts
I love the way you developed your characters, they're so interesting. And I believe that they're nothing like Twilight

dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

oh whateve bryant#24 ur just mean

i actually haven't thought about that yet, i kinda forgot about this story, lol :)
but i'll post a couple more right now! and plus, this is posted on this other website called quizilla .com :)

Wow, that's awesome!!! Thank you soooo much! I'm so glad that you like it! :)

erika4964 said...
So When did u say u were going to update them?????????????

dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

no problem i really would love 2 read more u r a great writer i evan did a book report about ur story and i showed my teacher she LOVED it ;)

Oh my gosh, thank you soooo much!!! That really means a lot to me, thank you!!!! :)

on Dec. 14 2009 at 11:58 am
dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

you are an awesome writer and no matter wat people say ur writings are NOTHING like twilight (i think urs are better btw )

yeah, i actually have the entire story finished and on my computer. i've posted a couple more chapters on this site too, but it hasn't uploaded yet because it takes so long! i'm glad you like it though! :)

erika4964 said...
This was awesome are you going to wright the rest I can't wait the suspense is killing me.

hawkfire said...
i kant wate to read more

JOED said...
AWESOME STORY

Jillbabe said...
Jillbabe, Long Beach, California
gREAT sTORy

BeautifulSimplicity BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

We keep it light, until it's time to go dark. Then we go pitch black.

i have to read more, i love it