The Story of the Cheese Monster | Teen Ink

The Story of the Cheese Monster

By MasonWaterfield BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
MasonWaterfield BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

The Cheese Monster was one of the most gruesome monsters of all time. He would suffocate his victims with cheese that he spat on them, but no one believed him to be true. One night Timmy was hanging out with his friends and they were bored so they decided to walk through his neighborhood as any normal kid would at midnight. They were walking around Timmy’s neighborhood and they stumbled upon a house that seemed off. There was cheese spewing out of the window. So Timmy and his friends decided to go check out the house. They walked into the house and were surprised to find the house to be completely clean and normal. The kids split up to see what was going on but they would come to find out this was their biggest mistake. After a couple of minutes of Timmy finding nothing he heard a BANG!!! coming from where Bob was so we went to check it out. Timmy saw Bob getting swabbed up like the prey of a spider from the Cheese Monster. Timmy didn’t know what to do should he try and help Bob or tell the others, Timmy decided to tell the others to get out of there but as Timmy was walking down the stairs, he made a loud creak sound and then he heard a really fast movement coming at him. Timmy in his head was thinking save yourself, save yourself, you have to save yourself. The next day it was as if almost nothing happened to the kids no one asked about his friends, it was almost as if they were never even real.