Contest | Teen Ink

Contest

October 23, 2015
By qwertty BRONZE, Iuka, Mississippi
qwertty BRONZE, Iuka, Mississippi
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Many years ago on a planet called Gallifrey, lived a species of aliens called the Time Lords. They were time travelers who went off battling aliens from different planets. Some were called Cybermen, Daleks, and the Ood. There was also one from the planet Gallifrey called the Master. The Daleks were one of the worst enemies of the Time Lords. Both alien races were in a war, the Last Great Time War, that lasted for hundreds of years. Then finally, the end of the war came. Both, the Daleks and the Time Lords were destroyed. It was ended by a Time Lord. He was called the Doctor.

   The Doctor travelled to the planet Earth after the war because he didn’t have a planet to go back to since he destroyed it. His ship was called the TARDIS. When he landed, his ship is made to look like something from the year and place wherever he landed. He landed in England, so his ship looked like a police public phone booth. Somehow his ship was messed up when it changed its looks, so his ship looks like a phone booth wherever he goes to.

   Every now and then he will get a companion to travel around with him. He got two companions named Rose and Captain Jack Harkness. They traveled a few thousand years into the future to a place called satellite 5. The Earth was being contaminated with a deadly toxin to wipe out the whole human race. That is why the Doctor and his companions ended up on the satellite in the first pace. To save the planet Earth once again. So the Doctor made a device to suck all the disease into it and replacing it with oxygen. With only 2 seconds to spare, the Doctor saved the world. So it all ended out okay. Or so they thought.

   The next year after their visit to satellite 5, they had to go back. It was worse than the first time. much, much worse. It was the first invasion of the Daleks since the Last Great Time War. It was finally the end of the world. The Daleks have won. That is how it all ended. The last of the Time Lords.


The author's comments:

I was inspired to do this story because I was told by my teacher that I could do a science fiction story. So I chose to do it about Doctor Who.