A Signature | Teen Ink

A Signature

May 21, 2013
By LettingGo BRONZE, Glenside, Pennsylvania
LettingGo BRONZE, Glenside, Pennsylvania
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't it never was.


Dear Tori,

There is not much time left for us. They watch me as I write this and I can only hope that the changes that you will soon make can help me and the world as you know it. Go to the corner of 54th and Juniper Street. I will have another letter waiting for you in the telephone box. Hurry.
Tori Donald


Is I laid back on the couch in my New York apartment, I listed the possibilities. There were none. This letter was obviously impossible. But, I had nothing planned all weekend. So I grabbed my coat and called a taxi. But as we reached the destination, I grew more and more doubtful, and almost made the taxi driver turn me around. Twice. Soon the doubt turned into fear, and I was there. The telephone box waited, alone, tempting me with the possibilities of another letter from my future self, and an answer to my questions.


The author's comments:
So this I have already some more of this, but as this is the beginning I definitely think it is the best part. Maybe I will post more later....So tell me what you think! But anyway, this is Tori's story.