Prey (Part One) | Teen Ink

Prey (Part One)

April 26, 2013
By imhereforthethought PLATINUM, Wayne, New Jersey
imhereforthethought PLATINUM, Wayne, New Jersey
43 articles 0 photos 45 comments

It was fairly easy to do. I had a brother working as a receptionist at West Point. I just gave his identification card to Forbes. He took it from there.

Defense.gov, site search for member login. Name: Kevin Charles, Security Code: you don’t need to know, successfully logged in. File search, Project Swarm. Codes and instructions PDF. Save as revenge.pdf to Removable Disk J.

I drove to Forbes’ house, we looked it over, and he gave me the files. I got the right DNA and added it, and created the molding compound. We waited a little until August. Classes start in August. Everything gets busy and populated in August. People take vacations in August.

We set up a control center. It was really just a spare room in my apartment. I was bound to a chair with an unbreakable bond. This was it. I was leaving behind all the pain, letting it all aggressively leave me in a few long, painful minutes. The data went in. It was a moment of concentrated hell, and it was all worth it. I was a new creature with a new life.


The author's comments:
Sorry about the perspective change. Part Two coming by April 30, 2013.