Bloody Truth | Teen Ink

Bloody Truth

By Animefairy GOLD, Deep River, Connecticut
Animefairy GOLD, Deep River, Connecticut

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." -Walt Disney

The chills of the dark night itched up my spin. The moon shined as a night light over the world. There were no sudden movements, no shadows lingering in the night. The cold lifeless gray tomb stones lie like a gridded map as I slowly made my way across the cemetery.
Everything was still, too still.
I yelled, “Mason, where are you?”
I suddenly heard a crunch behind me. I spun around to see a tall, human figure that stood darkly in the misty fog like a black ghost. I paced up to get a glimpse of the character. It was Mason.
Mason’s eyes were darted at me angrily and heaved air into his mouth. Dark red blood shined in the moonlight as it dripping on to the ground. His hands bathed in blood.
“Mason?” I stuttered
He stared at me as if he was reading my soul.
He grumbled, “It’s over Mary, tell me the truth!
With a blink of my eyes, Mason was in front of me. I gulped.
“Tell me the truth!” he repeated, being inpatient, “If you are what I think you are, tell me!”
I closed in near is neck. I looked into his eyes.
“Are you a Vampire or not?” He finally asked.
I slowly opened my mouth and sunk my knife shape teeth into his warm flesh. I finally let go
and backed away; blood drained from my lips, whipping the blood with my sleeve.

A Mircofiction that was an assignment last year. It was inspired by the up roaring Vampire faze.

I LOVE VAMPIRE KNIGHT! That's where this mircofic sorta came from :) (Last epic from the Anime).