Santa's murder mystery part 4 | Teen Ink

Santa's murder mystery part 4

By Esperanza GOLD, Twinsburg, Ohio
Esperanza GOLD, Twinsburg, Ohio

"Don't tell me 'sky's the limit' when there are footprints on the moon."

Act 2 Scene 1:
Judge: (flips through book) NNNNOOOOOO!
Jay: What is it?
Joey: Are votes not allowed to be changed?
Judge: They are. But Rule 22 Line 4 states “All jurors votes must count. And all votes must be unanimous.”
Miedo: That means my vote counted.
Popsicle: But Miedo you do realize you can change your vote. (puts arm around Miedo) ONLY IF YOU REALLY, Really, really want to.
Miedo: (Popsicle takes arm off) Nah. I think you’re the one who poisoned Santa. You or Judge Frosty.
Popsicle: Judge, have the Gurads take Miedo away. He’s psychotic.
Judge: Gurads! (Gurads don’t move) Gurads take Miedo away. (still don’t move) what is wrong with you people?
John: Aww can’t we keep the little guy? He’s kinda cute in his own creepy way. Besides Jay really likes him. (Jay walks over and gives Miedo a hug)
Jay: FFFFFFRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!
Miedo: (creeped out) Eep! I have claustrophobia and it’s really kicking in now. (Jay stops hugging Miedo)
Nurse: We are getting off topic here. The truth is, is that we’re stuck here for a while. In that case, Jay, are you feeling well?
Jay: I feel fine I…
Nurse: (whispers) Be quiet! Do you want to get out of here or not?
Jay: (drops to the floors and gasps for air) OH NO! Why must the good die young? I think I’m going to the light! Mother? Is that you?
Judge: Enough of this! Jay, get up. Nurse, give him some pain medication.
Alabaster: I think she left that in her off ice. I’ll go get it.
Judge: Forget it! Jay, just suck it up. (Jay begins to cry)
Donner: It’s ok He didn’t mean it that way Jay.
Prancer: (sarcastically) Way to go Frosty. (everyone starts mumbling)
Judge: (irritated, stands up) Enough of this! No more hysterics or you’ll be stuck with crazy Bill (everyone becomes silent) Now we won’t leave here till Miedo’s mind is changed.
Act 2- Scene 2
Joey: I guess we are going to be here for a while. Maybe jail isn’t so bad. I here they have a treadmill there. Maybe I can work off some of the weight I’ve gained as a cook.
Popsicle: Some weight? I think you under exaggerated.
Joey: At least its a little weight loss is more than you’ll ever reach. Did you store fat in your thighs for winter or for the whole year? You’ve got plenty to share. (Popsicle begins sobbing)
Nurse: Eek! I’m glad I’m not dating him. Wow!
Joey’s mom: Joseph Flitterbottom is that how you treat a lady?
Joey: Mom? Why are you here. Don’t you work at the South Pole for the tooth fairy.
Mom: Answer my question!
Joey: NO but,…
Mom: NO butts. One is plenty, you don’t need another one. I know Popsicle is a brat.
Popsicle: Excuse me!
Mom: She is also annoying, a little over weight, a pain in the booty, arrogant, prideful…(Popsicle sobs again)
Alabaster: Excuse me miss…
Mom: Don’t interrupt me mister!
Alabaster: I’m sorry, but shouldn’t you be getting around to a BUT soon? We want to know what your point is.
Mom: (pondering) You are right. (firm) But sonny would you sit up straight! (Alabaster sits up straight) Oye! You’d think a doctor would worry about his posture. Sorry I’m off topic. Even though Popsicle is all the things I’ve listed above, but you shouldn’t be rude to women. They are the more sensitive gender.
Nurse: (surprised) I beg pardon!
Mom: (grabs Joey’s ear) You are in big trouble Mister!
Joey: (embarrassed) Mom not in front of the jury!
Mom: You have just earned yourself a sit in the timeout chair. (grabs a chair and puts it in front of her seat) You’re in timeout for five minutes.
Joey: But…
Mom: Sit! (Joey sits down)
Judge: Now that’s settled. We can get back to the case. But we’d appreciate no more interruptions.
Mom: (irritated) Don’t sass me boy!
Judge: Yes Ma’am.
Bailiff: (stands up) No offence, Judge, but I don’t think you’re taking us any where with this case. I’d like to be given a chance to make our time go quicker.
Judge: (Sighs) Five minutes Bailiff. When Joey gets out of timeout, and if you haven’t turned this case around. You’ll have to sit on the timeout seat.
Bailiff: NOOOOOOO!

Esperanza GOLD said...
Esperanza GOLD, Twinsburg, Ohio

Parts 1,2,3,5,6 available check them out if u can!