Assassin's Creed: Darkness part 5 | Teen Ink

Assassin's Creed: Darkness part 5

By VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia
VampireX GOLD, Spotsylvania, Virginia

The alarm set everyone in motion. Alex ran to the monitors, eyes scanning them hastily. “We have a breach,” he said, turning towards us, “It’s him.” Everyone took weapons and turned towards the door. John cringed every time a guard screamed from the monitor. Then everything went silent. Suddenly the door opened and the man ran straight in. By the time we got our bearings he had Alex in a hold with his bladed hand over his neck. “So this is the lair of the Brotherhood?” he asked, looking around, “Not exactly hidden is it?” Jordan edged closer, but just by an inch. “Who do you work for?” John asked, “The Templers?” The Vampire laughed, “Please, you think I would work for those stuffed coated lazy slugs? You all must be crazy.”
“What do you want?” Carolyn asked, hand on her gun. “What does any man want?” He asked, “Money.”
“You’re a hit man?” Alex asked, his voice full of disdain. The Vampire paused at this, “Technically.” he said, shrugging. “But you move like an assassin.” John said, moving another inch. “Well my father trained me and he learned from his father.” The Vampire said. “Was your grandfather an assassin?” Carolyn asked, shuffling a bit. The Vampire smiled, “That’s the million dollar question isn’t it?” he said. Carolyn’s hand whipped forward, the Vampire moved quickly, avoiding the knife as it embedded itself into the wall behind him. As he moved he made a jerking motion and Alex collapsed, John didn’t need to look at him to see he was dead.

DindellaAmagu SILVER, Ruther Glen, Virginia

"Life is a painting."

I love it, but I'd like to get more emotionally attached to a character before they're killed. It'll make the story more appealing the the senses. . . as of now it's just random people we don't know dying.

Make us love them, THEN kill them off.