A Strangers Lost Heart | Teen Ink

A Strangers Lost Heart

July 29, 2010
By tekno1990 SILVER, Bronx, New York
tekno1990 SILVER, Bronx, New York
9 articles 2 photos 1 comment

They say seeing is believing, but the reason they do not believe is cause they choose not to see. A stranger walking down the street who then see's a group of men beating up a man for his money. The stranger doesn't do anything he just see's the horror in front of him. He doesn't know what to do. To run away. Or Stay and fight. The stranger does not know why he does not try to stop this he just keeps watching them. He takes one look at the man being beaten and ee's himself. He does not understand we this man looks like him. He then feels a strange rush inside him, he rans to the aid of this man and fights of them men who have beaten this man who nowlays on the ground bloody. The stranger wins the battle between him and the men. The men suddnely fear the stranger and run away. As the stranger sounds his cheer inside himself. He looks down at the man laying on the ground. The man looks up at the strangerthe strangers ask who are you and why do you look like me. The man says "I'm you". The strangers ask's "but how could you be me, I'm me". Remarkably the man stands as if he feels no pain from the bruise's and cuts on his face. The stranger looks deep into his eye's, then the man starts to shine as if he was a STAR. The man then walks towards the stranger getting closer and closer, the stranger does not feel threatened at all. He feels as if a weight has been lifted off of his shoulders and has finally realized who he really is. When the man gets to the stranger he disapears into the stranger himself. The man's last words were, "You are now free to find your purpose in this world, and to show the world that we still believe in them even if they sometimes don't believe in us". The stranger see's that it was not a ghost or a long lost twin of his, but instead an ANGEL, who took him out from being lost in darkness and brought him into the light, to make him face his inner demons and prevail.