Dog Milk | Teen Ink

Dog Milk

By JoseAlvarez BRONZE, Los Mochis, Other
JoseAlvarez BRONZE, Los Mochis, Other

Lucas Tennessee was found dead inside his apartment. He disappeared from society after cows became extinct, and no one knew about him and all the mysteries that involved his character. However, all that changed in the last days. After his autopsy, forensic doctors determined that he died because of an excessive dose of prolactin hormone. They also found a suicide note which contained the following text:

“I was a recognized chemical engineer, and now I am experimenting with innocent forms of life. After thousands of tests in different scenarios, I have concluded that the investigation can't be completed because dog organisms can't support the constant production of milk. All the specimens ended up dying after two or three weeks of milking. In my despair, I tried to use male dogs, but it ended up being worse. None of them supported the first injection of prolactin. This is the end. I don’t want to continue taking away life from these beautiful animals, but I know that the government is going to kill me if I don’t get convincing results. So, I have decided to end my life and this experiment once and for all. Goodbye.”

The government denied all evidence that proved that they ever worked with him.

Jose Alvarez is a young writer who enjoys delving into deep and dark themes related to death, science, and morality. Initially groomed to become a prominent scientist, he now channels his scientific and technological background into crafting original and twisted stories that challenge conventional beliefs. Through his narratives, he prompts readers to reconsider what they thought they knew, revealing the complexities and ambiguities of life.