No rules upon us. | Teen Ink

No rules upon us.

October 17, 2021
By Anonymous

It was a gloomy afternoon and it had been already five years since all the teenagers had voted for a society without any adults in it.All the ids wanted to live without any adults because they felt their lives would be better without any parents or guardians who put rules upon them, they wanted to feel free and relieved.It all started with a group of kids mainly lead Blair and his sister Alina,they started to clompained and wanted to change the way that society had lived. They started to protest and they told all the other kids how their lives would be better without any authorities in their lives,Blair and Alina succeed in making all the other kids agree with them.Wanting a careless life, they all wanted to live without any rules upon them.

Their society had operated alright, until a few people started to complain about it.Taylor was a 17 year old high school students who thought very distinctly from the rest of the kids, she was like the black sheep of the society.She thought it wasn’t the right thing to live without their parents, she was confident that having rules was the right thing in order to maintaining a peaceful society. Taylor missed  how she used to live, so she wanted all the adults to come back.

After living without her parents for so long she constantly felt blue and discouraged but that only helped her to fight for what she thought was right, so one morning after her alarm clock screamed at her she meet up with some friends and they all talk about it and agreed to try to talk to Blair and Alina to make them rethink the situation but they failed.

After Taylor and her friends had no choice but to start to make protests to try to convince all the other kids, it was rough at the beginning but after some time more kids started to agree with Taylor. By the time they had enough people on their side they planned to look for their parents where all the kids had locked them up when it all started.Blair and Alina quickly went to where Taylor was and furiously tried to stop them but it was too late because Taylor and her friends had already started.

Finally when Taylor and her friends reached out of town and looked for their parents they were able to find them in an old building and decided to take them out to bring them back. Soon after, they all come back to their hometown while raindrops dance along the streets, they made the other kids realize how inadequate it was for them to live in a society with no rules and no adults to look over them.