Daily Path | Teen Ink

Daily Path

May 28, 2019
By IF0118 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
IF0118 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The ships are sailing day and night. Sailing with no one by their side. Thinking about tomorrow and how it will be more colorful. Hoping that the day will be bright with smiles on top. It's like a friendship that never ends. Having each other won't stop them from traveling day by day. Ships have a little piece of the ocean's heart. An unstoppable friendship. It would drown in tears and have no tomorrow. It would try to take another path, but there will be obstacles. What can ships do without that little piece of the oceans heart nothing just sail and sink in tears. Trying to have another day with a smile, with no harm done no one else, but failing to survive and sailing to death. See the bright side that can't happen if they are together. Their friendship full of support and love that travel every single day to survive and live. Before that another thing but what if they're mad at each other well they might still work together is not the same. Even if one show a smile that doesn't mean they are really happy. Let's say for an instance the ships can be the saddest one but will be grateful why because even if their friendship stops the path will never end and the ocean will always support him because they belong together. Without one another each one will take an endless path a path of sadness, loneliness, darkness, and just be found nowhere to go. With tears running down their faces trying to find someone better to spend more time with them but failing on finding the right one. Why, because they were just meant for each other to be together, because that endless path will have no stop. Their bond broken, their friendship gone, there's just nothing left. At the very end when they are together there’s smiles and laughter. You can see in their eyes the brightness of the sky in their smiles the shining of the sun and the rays of the sun hitting the oceans hair and making it brighter than no other day. On the other hand, the ship trying to be clean at times covered with the oceans hair but side by side always standing not letting neither nor left alone. With the endless path taken by both to accomplish greater things and grow, expand, and have other supporter but them being the main ones. Help grow themselves and others by acknowledging the opportunities to continue and not give up to grow nonstop, to support like its there’s only two people left around the world, to achieve like it's the last thing you will ever do. Achieve, grow, and support are the main characters to continue that endless path.