Jelly and Chocolate Ghosts | Teen Ink

Jelly and Chocolate Ghosts

A long time ago, there was a small remote island called Maki Island. The environment of the island was wonderful, and the view was perfect; however no one knows the beautiful island. However in Maki island there are some people who lived in Maki Island. They did not have enough money to buy food, because there was no way to earn money. So they grew plants and domesticated animals, so they can still survive; and they were satisfied on their lives. There were students called Danny and Tom. They were best friends, and there were  kids called Hee Jun; but his personality was so bad. He likes to stay alone,and he always does bad things to Tom and Danny. However, Tom and Danny wanted to be friend. One day their parents bought huge boxes of jelly and chocolate from other big island, so Tom and Danny ate them for one day.,Their parents gave some of the jellies and chocolates to Hee Jun, but he got allergy on them; so he buried them into the soil. Danny believed that the Jellies and chocolates also have soul so

he said, “ Hee Jun they have soul, so if you bury them then they will get mad at you.”

Hee Jun said “ Danny you are very stupid. I think your  metal age is younger than me.”

Danny got mad, so he buried many chocolates and jellies into the soil. One day  people complained to the governor, because they can not earn money. However the governor was thinking about the answer, but there were no answers. Tom’s parents asked solution from Tom, because he was genius. Finally, after 2 days he found an answer. The solution was to make an advertisement to have the tourists come to Maki island. However they did not have any things to show them, they have a good environment and wonderful view; but there are many places that have wonderful view. Tom was thinking and suddenly “BOMB!.” All people were surprised. They went to the place that made sound and  they saw the jelly and the chocolate ghosts. They looks hungry so

Tom and Danny ask the ghosts

“Would you like to have some food ?”  

The ghosts said “ Yes, but he must not eat food except chocolate and jelly”      

Danny said “ Sorry but we do not have money to buy chocolate and jelly.

Tom said “ I have a good idea, if we do advertisement about the jelly and chocolate  then we can earn money !”

So the ghosts and all people agreed after 1 day they show their advertisement in TV. But there was no ship for tourist so Danny made small ships for tourist and after few weeks. Many tourist came to Maki Island but after 100 years all people who lived in Maki island died so the ghosts get out from the island and they went to big city and no one know saw Jelly and chocolates in all of market.

story about my friend