Ending | Teen Ink

Ending

January 15, 2016
By Mutt5 BRONZE, North Port, Florida
Mutt5 BRONZE, North Port, Florida
4 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
What is more deadly, a gun or your mind? a gun gives you the opportunity to kill but your mind pulls the trigger.


I drew near the Hospital bed, seeing the unbarring sight, my beautiful little sister laying there closing in on life. I gazed into her eyes witch were once so beautiful filled with love, bliss hopes and dreams and glowed with spunk, but now her beautiful eyes showed no spunk or bliss, her hopes and dreams faded away yet, her love still showed. During are last time together, as I held her hand the remembers emerged reminding me of all the enjoyable amusing times we had together. I recalled when my little sister lost her long, old ratty looking baby blanket at the hotel, she was sorrowful at first, but then can understand some things will leave your life. Now I’m losing my dearest supreme, best friend. As the machines started to beep the doctor came in, he stated she was no longer with us, shutting of the machines, leaving me to grieve alone over my little sister lifeless physique. As my little sister said, "this is are temporary home, its not where we belong." One day I will leave my temporary home and will cross path with her again, where we will never be apart.