My Rose | Teen Ink

My Rose

By Kalvarez BRONZE, La Habra, California
Kalvarez BRONZE, La Habra, California

Dont cry because its over. Smile because it happened - Dr. seuss

It seems like it was yesterday when I saw those brown eyes staring straight at me on February 14, 2013. I was at Disneyland waiting for my friends performance to start, I heard people walking on stage and I turn to see but my eyes focused on one person. I know I’m too young to know what love is or how it feels to be in love, but this was love at first sight. As the choir group performed, all I felt was someone staring at me i turned and it was him his big brown staring straight at me. I couldn’t help but look and smile. I was blushing and had butterflies in my stomach. I felt so dumb smiling so I turned away. I couldn’t help but stare. It’s something in him that makes me smile and blush. Then watched him come forward and I stared as he started his solo! I slowly melted inside. The performance was over and they came down. I got up and walked straight to my friend and gave her a big hug and looked up and saw him, his smile was the best I had ever seen. My friend and I went on some rides and then I saw him on one ride and it was there where I heard his name. My friend had screamed his name out and he turned and once again our eyes locked. He held a rose in his hands which made it even better. That was the last time I saw him in that month of February or at least I wish it would have been the last because now I love him.