Shut up and kiss me | Teen Ink

Shut up and kiss me

By NamelessWonder GOLD, Happy, Arkansas
NamelessWonder GOLD, Happy, Arkansas

"You'll never know until you try"

“Shut up and kiss me!”                                                       she said this softly with tears dripping down her face, but in a demanding tone, a tone that had authority–I couldn’t help but laugh silently to myself. I have always dreamt of this situation .Yes! I have always hoped that a girl would command me to do something like that. I had to fight the urge to smile, I don’t want to make things worse with her–so, I did as my fair maiden requested. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, so that I could stare into her bold, beautiful blue eyes–but something was wrong, a tear distorted the image, so I wiped it off with my thumb, her face became red.

I brought my face close to hers, until our lips were a millimetre away from each other–something unexpected occurred, she caught me off guard, she cupped my neck with her right hand and without hesitation jerked my neck forward, forcing my lips onto hers. She is not usually like this, but I like her like this, when she is in control and impatient.
I stuck my tongue out to taste her lips. Hmmm, strawberry, although I dislike strawberries, but it tasted nice on her lips. Before I knew it our tongues were doing the tango, but she was rough, very rough–just the way I love it.
My left hand moved downwards and held her waist tight, whilst my right hand was holding the strand of hair behind her ear. Her right hand was still on my neck and her left hand rested on my chest. It was getting better, I felt it, it was just getting good-she gently pushed me away, to my dismay, and she pressed her index finger onto my lips. I hated when she did this, when she teased me–when she left me wanting more.

“Ummm, wow! Your friends should throw themselves onto me more often, because that was–” she slapped me, on my right cheek–just like the first she slapped me and she told me to never stop loving her.
She hugged me and apologised. Then she muttered something that sounded like “Never stop loving me.” I hugged her back–besides, what could I have done? She caught her friend on me and assumed the worst. Then she got mad at me and here I was telling her that that should happen more often just for a good make out. I deserved it–

“Babe, I’ll never stop loving you,” I whispered into her right ear.
Then I popped the question, the question that had lingered in my mind since the first day our lips touched.

“Em(short for Emily),why do you always stop when it’s getting good?”

“Why? Because I love that look on your face when I stop you halfway, when I stop you when it’s just getting good,” she winked at me, “When I leave you wanting more,” she whispered in a seductive voice.

She looked alright now, her face was lit up– she really did like the look of astonishment on my face when she teased me. I felt it was right to convey my feelings towards her reaction on the whole situation now.

“Sweetie, why do you doubt my love for you? I mean, why would you think I would cheat on you with one of your friends?”

She turned her back to me and said,
“Well, you are one of the hottest guys in our grade and you really are a charmer, so I am afraid that you would cheat on me– because you can get any girl you want, nothing is stopping you.” –she finally came clean, she is insecure and doubts my love for her, perfect moment to make her  red– I went closer, to hug her from behind–trying to be as romantic as I could.

“In the school, not grade,” I said boastfully. Then I whispered into her right ear, the ear that receives all my truest words,

“But I am your prince charming.” I sensed that her face flushed, because she tried to hide it by resting her head on my arms. Then we had a meaningless conversation, in each other’s arms, about dogs , ice cream, school and even a future together–that wasn’t completely meaningless, because  

E + J = ?(?) [Emily + Joe = Love Forever].

August 5 2012 –The day Emily said, “Shut up and kiss me!”
                    –The day my love for Emily became true.

–But then again, what do I know about love, after all, I am just 16.

To be honest,this is still just a fantasy :(! But I hope you like it and that you get the little bits of humour.

NamelessWonder GOLD, Happy, Arkansas

"You'll never know until you try"

Thank you so much :D

LittleRedDeliriousPrince SILVER, Parma Heights, Ohio
I love this so much. I think the last sentence really ties the whole thing together. A well written piece. You're an awesome writer. :)

NamelessWonder GOLD, Happy, Arkansas

"You'll never know until you try"

Wow!thanks, it means a lot, I didn't think it was that good,but I will keep working on more.

SomeoneMagical PLATINUM, Durham, New Hampshire
This was amazing. I really liked it! (To tell the truth, I honestly wasn't expecting that much from a story called "shut up and kiss me!" But you proved yourself to be a skillful writer and this is a worthy story) this would make a great book!