The Break Up | Teen Ink

The Break Up

I turned the corner, and saw him; saw him with her. He was holding her close, and she was doing the same to him. His hands were moving down her back, and her fingers were intertwined in his golden blond hair that I have loved for so long. There were kissing each other. More importantly, he was kissing her. I stood there starring, for I don’t know how long. Somehow he noticed a presence standing close. He pulled away and mumbled something to her, and she walked off.
“Chris, how could you do this?” I demanded.
“I don’t know, I just did,” he said, looking at his feet.
“I mean, we could work this out,” I rambled.
“No,” his voice started to rise. “We’re done.”
“But….” I said as he came closer and grabbed my hands.
“Listen to me, we’re done,” he spoke in a final tone.
“I love you, don’t go,” I whimpered as tears started to fall. He walked off with a final glance, and left me there. Angry ripped through me. How could he do this? How long has it been going on? But, then everything sunk in. We’re done, through. The guy I planned to follow through collage, and maybe even marry, is gone. Tears started to flood down my face. I sunk to the ground in devastation, letting the pain cut my heart into a thousand pieces; not caring anymore.

i love ur paper!!! you should make more

fictionlover_o6 GOLD, Perpetual Village Tuguegarao, Florida
 me. exactly.this was what happened t

yourworstnightmare BRONZE, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

The best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. (Teddy Roosevelt)

This was amazing...devastating. I could feel her pain. Keep writing. :)