Prologue: | Teen Ink

Prologue:

December 1, 2014
By BeautyWhispers PLATINUM, Nevada City, California
BeautyWhispers PLATINUM, Nevada City, California
21 articles 0 photos 98 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be Yourself, Be Unique, Be Me. :) - By BeautyWhispers


" There's Vampires and Werewolf's both obviously real, and then there's the fairies and elves who are rare to see but yet still real. These story's the human race make about them are so fake that one might wonder how you could come up with such stories. "

The man paced back and forth in front of the class, his long silky robe dragged on the ground behind him.    The ones actually listening to him thought it was quite funny the teacher was explaining such fictional things in school and demanding them to be real.
" But as time went on it became clear that those species weren't supposed to mix. So they made a law..." The teacher paused and fixed his sharp green eyes on one of his students. " Thalia Rose! Are you listening to me? This is very important. " Thalia looked up at the teacher and said sweetly, " Why of course I'm listening teacher, you were just saying that  fictional fairies and such shouldn't have a romantic relationship ".
The teacher stopped pacing and glared at Thalia and she was surprised when disappointment flashed in his eyes. He had never before cared if she failed a test in Math or Science so why History? This wasn't even History for gods sake!
Thalia had no idea what was to come in the next few weeks, how much she would change in only months...


The author's comments:

Please comment if you want the next chapter! Thank you, and trust me this is just the prologue and if people want to here the story I promise it will get better ;) If you like this prologue and want to here the actual story then please comment or say "love it", and I will post chapter one! If not I will just leave it to the prologue. Thank you!

With all the supernaturals including some you've rarely heard of in story's or haven't at all...I luv supernaturals so yah. ;)