My Whole World | Teen Ink

My Whole World

By MacyStinson BRONZE, Seguin, Texas
MacyStinson BRONZE, Seguin, Texas

"It comes and goes, in waves" Greg Laswell

Him, he, that boy, that one boy.

"He" was my everything. Someone I cared about more than anyone in the world. "He" was my biggest stressor and fear but my favorite thrill. Looking in his eyes gave me butterflies everytime. In the short amount of time we were together "he" quickly became the most important part of my life. I love him. I could describe him so vividly but now all has changed

Feburary seventeenth two-thousand-fourteen was the date, the day I considered the best day of my life. Everything he said to me melted in my mind. Helping me through the most rough time in my life was someting he was great at, and I admired him. The thought of losing him was my biggest fear. I knew that one day I would be taking about him in past tense. All I ever wanted was for him to be happy. I asked him fairly often if he wanted to leave for another girl, only because his happiness meant more to me than mine.

September eleventh two-thousand-fourteen is a day i will remember for the rest of my life. Not only was it the thirteenth anniversarry of one of Americas most tragic events, but it was the day My Whole World came crashing down. "He left me". "He was gone...Forever." For a very long time I was miserable and felt so lonely. Nothing made sense, not even me. I couldn't stand it and still can't. He has grown on me and no matter how many vines I chop off his roots are still there, and maybe they will always be there. Either way he left me in a prison called school, so lost and confused I lie awake at night thinking of all the wonderful moments we shared together. I'm not over him, I want to be but i'm not. I'm waiting, waiting for the day when i wake up with no memory of him or the pain he left me with.

2 months ago I was hurt by the person i cared for the most. I have learned that you can fall but be sure to know how high you are falling from. Be careful, the more care the less hurt in the future. I promise.