Black Roses chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Black Roses chapter 1

By TKZEE GOLD, Pietermaritsburg, Other
TKZEE GOLD, Pietermaritsburg, Other

Today a future, tomorrow an emipre.

BLACK ROSES.
He was what every girl wanted, he was tall, he had blonde hair with brown eyes and he was a bad boy. Boy was he bad, he was the guy your mother warned you about, the guy that teachers gossiped about in the staff room. He was a womaniser and he was a heart-breaker. He was everything I hated in a guy, everything I loathed. I would never fall for him, not in a million years or so I thought.

CHAPTER 1.

New start, new chapter in my crazy yet beautiful life; new place and new people. Everything was new including my school uniform. A white shirt that was crisp and felt starchy on my soft skin, my skirt was a green chess cloth number, yep green and not a nice spring time green but an ugly and depressing green that made me want to gag and on top of that a huge green blazer that I had to lug around everywhere that I went. My new school was in the middle of the sticks, in the bundies. The nearest town was kilometres away! And the network service was awful, the only nice thing about the school that actually got my intention was the fact that you learnt German and in the tenth grade you went to Germany. I was stoked about that, I mean imagine going to Germany with no parents to supervise you and you get to do whatever you want, I couldn’t wait. The school was far away from where I lived so I had to board and that meant packing up all my belongings and driving three hours to my new home, I was sad when I had to say good bye to everyone, I would miss them and I would miss home and my mom’s cooking, my pet cat Lucilla and most importantly I would miss our flat screen TV because where I was going there was no DSTV or cable.
The drive to my school( GSH) was nerve wracking, I kept on thinking about high-school and how it was going to be like, were the people nice? Was I going to make friends? And were the boys hot?All these questions danced round in my head, the more and more closer we got to our destination, the more nervous I became. Soon I was a bundle of nerves, my mom kept on telling me to calm down but I couldn’t, I felt like I was in a bubble and I couldn’t get out and the bubble was getting smaller and smaller. We soon approached the dreaded building, it didn’t look as menacing as I thought it would. A car guard came to us and made us sign papers. He smiled at me and I smiled back but I felt uneasy, I squirmed in my chair as he seemed to pierce me with his cold brown eyes. My mom asked for directions to the Boarding establishment, the guard pointed towards a large, white building on the far side of the campus; “Just drive straight and you’ll see it,” his voice was raspy. It was like a snake hissing, I disliked snakes. I also disliked this guy, he smiled at us one more time and we waved as my mother drove towards the white building, my stomach did back flips and I felt as though I was going to vomit. I closed my eyes and breathed in, opening them slowly I saw that we were parked in front of the building, the white building, the big and white building evidently called Mächen Heim (it was German)also known as my new home.

This is a true story wth a bit of fiction in it, so please bear with me if somethings don't add up. This piece is the first chapter of my book. It talks about a girl who falls in love with the bad boy of the school and it talks about how she deals with her feelings and the trial and tribulations the two go through to be together.

nonipie said...
love it, keep writing... will support you all the way girl  

nonipie said...
i love the first chapter.. keep writing you know what you want... and i hope you will go for it.. i love you girl and I will support you all the way