A Hope to Survive | Teen Ink

A Hope to Survive

By WritinGirl PLATINUM, DeKalb, Illinois
WritinGirl PLATINUM, DeKalb, Illinois

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ~Maya Angelou

I love her. That thought drives me forward, through the biting rain that seems determined to wash away all trace of hers and mine existence. How can a heart that beats so strongly for her be the same organ that turned her away from me? What cruel fate designed our paths? Passion brought us together, passion drove us apart. And now my passion will lead me to her, I hope. I need her. My life is an empty void, a pit, and I stand at the edge, staring down into the darkness, waiting for the moment when I fall, tumble down into the masses of oblivion. Only the thought of her perfect face, hands, eyes keeps me from falling. From jumping. Because I need her.

I love her

To be honest, I'm not quite sure why I wrote this...it just sort of happened. It's kind of a surprise, because I believe that love should be dealt with lightly--but here it is, anyways!

AndreeaLaura BRONZE, Prejmer, Brasov, Other

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Such a concentrated liitle text full of sentiment. wow

WritinGirl PLATINUM, DeKalb, Illinois

thank you ^^

..E.. GOLD said...
..E.. GOLD, Marietta, Georgia

"everything you do is insignificant, but it is important that you do them"

Wow... i'm .. that was so strong