The Perfect Summer | Teen Ink

The Perfect Summer

By secretlywritten BRONZE, Katy, Texas
secretlywritten BRONZE, Katy, Texas

" TO die would be an awfully big adventure." - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

It was a sweet autumn afternoon. The leaves were brilliant golds and reds. The clouds came rolling in as we laid there on the hills. His eyes so brown you could barely see his pupil. He had his arms behind his head as if he was in a recliner His ankles were crossed. His black hair was a mess without his hat on. They clouds were close enough now for us to feel the thunder. I laid back next to him. I got lost in the clouds. Apparently I looked confused because he asked me what I was thinking about. I asked him "Have ever wondered how clouds get their shapes? It's something I just don't understand. Do water molecules just group together however? Or is their an order to it? Does God just have someone on cloud duty making s*** up or what?". He apparently was amused, because he was smiling in his big goofy grin. He laughed at me a little and propped himself up on his elbow and put his hand around my waist. And he looked at me and replied "Wouldn't you just love to know?" He nudged me so I nudge him back and he nudged me harder so I pushed him really hard. We rolled over and ended up on top of him. I was scared we were gonna rolled down the hill so I latched on to him he grabbed my hands still smiling in his big goofy grin. Then he kissed me ever so softly on my lips. And I couldn't really help it so I kissed him back. His arms were now wrapped around me and I was laying on top of him. Then it started to rain and I tried to get up but he held me tighter and he kissed me again. And made me look at him, his face so calm and pale. The rain began falling harder and harder. Our clothes were now sticking to us our hair soaking wet. He still wouldn't let go. I put one of his hands on his face and I kissed him. He let go of me, but I was so caught up in this kiss it took me a minute to notice. I kissed him one last time before bolting to his truck in the rain laughing and smiling. He yelled something along the lines of "You Chicken S***." I turned around and smiled. He was just grabbing his picking up his JA hat. I knew it stands for Jason Aldean, but I like to give him s*** about it standing for Jackass. Oh man he was tall, his shirt was sticking to his skin so you could clearly see his 6 pack and the v cut thing. Oh my god. Somebody once called it the muscle that makes girls go stupid. I have no objections to that statement. He had his devilish grin, it took me a second to realize why. I didn't notice he was bolting at full speed toward in the rain. I was frozen. I just braced myself. He stopped right in front of me out of breath. I picked me up and spun me around. The he put me down he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I was staring at him and he kissed me again. I just looked at him. It was ridiculous how warm he was. I was freezing and shivering. He held me closer. I think I stopped breathing for a while. We just looked at each other. The he looked at my lips then back at my eyes and began to lower his head. His lips met mine again, but it wasn't just a kiss. It felt more like a drug, once I had just a little bit I wanted more. The kisses came faster and more passionate. He opened the door to his truck backed me into his truck and laid me onto the seat. He climb on top of me. He put his hand on my side and began to slide his hand under my shirt. He took my shirt off. I always feel uncomfortable without a shirt on, but this was time I didn't. I was really comfortable with him with and without clothes on. He then leaned down and began kissing my neck my arms wrapped themselves around his neck and shoulders. I could feel him smile against my skin. It made me smile ridiculously big. Then he looked at me the two of us still smiling. He kissed my lips feverishly. I, being the strong willed woman I am, jumped at the idea of returning it. Then I put my hands against his abs. They just looked so, I don't even know if there is a word to describe how freaking fantastic they were, I couldn't resist them, and just him in general. I began to take off his soaking wet t-shirt. In the processes I just about passed out. His abs felt freaking fantastic, but they looked straight up like the body ad that would be used for gyms in heaven. I am pretty sure I sat there for at least a minute jaw dropped blankly staring at abs blinking and poking him to make sure I wasn't dreaming. He was just there staring at me with his goofy looking grin. Finally he decided to ask "Should I put my shirt back on?" I just shook my head left to right still focused on the beauty that was his abs. Then I remembered he was ticklish I began tickling him without even thinking about it. He was quick to laughter. He laid back and I laid on top of him. He begged for mercy. Then he, I guess remembered, that I'm ridiculously ticklish. He got his revenge. I began laughing before he even touched me..... When he did actually tickle me I cried laughing so hard. He finally stopped with his arms around my body. He was hot literally. I was shivering and his body was warm against mine. He just held me close. He kissed my neck again. Even his lips were really warm. He kissed my collar bone. Then he loosened his arms around me and began to kiss down my body. I climbed up in his lap and I kissed him he put his hands on my lower waist. He held me close. We progressively began to make out. My arms around his neck. He picked me up and laid me down. He unbuttoned my pants and took them off. I did the same to him. He picked me up and laid back I laying on top of him. His hands pulling my waist down against him. We began kissing again. He slid is hands ever so softly up my back. He unhooked and took it off. He then kissed my neck and collar bone and chest. He began to sit up this involved him flexing his abs. Oh. Good. God. His body was perfect. Then my legs wrapped around his waist. I kissed him. He kissed me, then my neck. I hands clasped around the back of his neck. It was on. I'm not entirely sure it is or was. But it was definitely there and on. I laid back. He climb on top of me. He held my arms above my head and he began. We continued to make out. Then the thrusting began. Slow and steady. He progressively got faster. I didn't really want him to stop. He kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He continued kissing my neck. I didn't think I could handle anymore. Then looked at me with his deep brown eyes. My heart was racing, but I'm sure it skipped a couple beats. In that moment everything stopped, it was just him and me. I do believe that's when he stole my heart and I went crazy for him. I do believe I began to turn several shades of red. He smiled and said "C'mon time to put on so dry clothes." He handed me one of his shirts and hoodies from a hidden compartment under the back seat. Then he put some jeans on. It couldn't have been more perfect. The sun was setting. He hopped in the bed of the truck and sat in the back leaning against the cab. I sat in his lap curled up in a ball leaning against him watching the sunset. I fell asleep listening to his heart beat with his arms around me.

crunchyginger18 GOLD, Lawrence, Kansas

"Life Imitates Art" Lana Del Rey

Oh My God! I'm dying, that was so good! Like crazy good, I can't even process it! Great job, I loved it so much!! :D