the big lie | Teen Ink

the big lie

The big lie
Amanda dint support seeing her ex-boyfriend so close to Ana. Ana, a gorgeous beautiful lady, was the luckiest person to have a boyfriend like Jake. Amanda didn’t like that her ex-boyfriend moved on and found Ana. Amanda had an evil plan on mind. She then decided to do the plan. She first started by getting really cool with innocent little Abby. Abby, Jake’s little sister, could be fooled by any person. Amanda took a sexy looking picture then she gave it to innocent as little Abby. Abby then put it inside Jack’s jacket without him noticing. Amanda then had one of her close friends to call Ana. Ana received a phone call later on and she was order to check Jake’s jacket for her own safety. She then did that later on at night. She saw the picture; it was a picture of Amanda looking stunning. She was about to reclaim to Jakes about what was a picture of his ex-girlfriend in his jacket. But she then realize that trust and honesty matters so she threw the picture away and dint let no drama ruin her relationship with her.

love story