Lost together. | Teen Ink

Lost together.

By PalaraSoul BRONZE, New York, Long Island, New York
PalaraSoul BRONZE, New York, Long Island, New York

"With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's not acting. It's lying." - Johnny Depp. ( I had thought this way since I knew what I wanted to be, before I knew of this quote)

I woke up to Amber (Johnny's now girlfriend) yelling at Johnny. She was freaking out because me and Johnny were in his bed and I was wearing his shirt. Nothing happened but she thought something did. They broke up and Johnny can back to bed with me. I asked him what happened. He told me she had been cheating on him and she thought he was cheating on her with me (I was his known best friend and much older) we lied in bed until I started apologizing. He said he didn't care. He wanted to break up with her he just didn't know how. Then we were rewinding what happened last night. We went to the premier of my movie and he knew I wasn't going to stay and watch. He and Amber got into a little quarrel. He grabbed my hand and we ran away laughing. I was happy because I wore Jeans instead of a dress. We went to a bar, then an old ice cream parlor and we both had vanilla since he's allergic to chocolate and I wasn't going to eat that. Then we went to his house. We were slightly drunk. He went and threw his shirt off and went to grab one of Tim's movies that he knows I love(nightmare before Christmas) he got whip cream and marshmallows. I took off my shirt and jeans because it was bugging me and wore his button up. He knew how much I loved Jack's song In The beginning. We had a marshmallow fight the entire time, all around the bed. And when Jack's sing came, I crawled into bed and watched. He came with me and I was in his arms and he was singing it in my ear. I fell asleep and he was up until "What's this?" Then he fell asleep too. We laughed at the memory and he asked if I wanted to go for a picnic. It was a beautiful day. I said okay and told him I'd get dressed. I didn't have anything good to wear except my jeans so I wore his band T-shirt. I called for him and he said yeah. I asked him if Amber was right to be upset. He ran across the room and hugged me. I didn't expect him too. But I waited. He said no no no don't think that. Nothing happened. It's over. It's not your fault. We weren't going to last anyway. It's not your fault. I said okay and he smiled down at me and asked if I wanted to still go to our place. I smiled and said yeah. He got the basket we always used and his guitar. We went to a park not many people knew about under our tree where we carved our names. He packed wine, pudding, and sandwiches. He had his back to the tree and I was next to him. We were talking about everything and stared at the clouds and laughing at what we saw. We had wine and he played guitar while I watched him. We talked and he played beautifully. He said he liked how things were. I told him I liked it too. I asked if Amber would start bad mouthing me. He said she wouldn't and even if she did he wouldn't have that sitting down. I just lied down with my head on his legs while he continued playing and looking at the sky. Occasionally we would talk but most of the time we just enjoyed the moment. It was nice. When we talked it was long and deep. When it was quiet, it was sweet and lovely. We were where no one would ever find us and no one ever would.

I had a dream, and I couldn't out of my head. I'm an old-fashioned girl even though I'm not as old.

In_Love_with_Writing GOLD, Easton, Pennsylvania

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

That was a really sweet dream you had. I liked it :) Can you check out some of my stories and leave a comment?