All This Time. | Teen Ink

All This Time.

By PeachyKeen2 BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina
PeachyKeen2 BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina

I sat with my legs crossed on the ground and I was sitting there looking up to the sky, out to the ocean. I could see the waves crashing and I could see the sun beginning its departure for the day. I was waiting for you to come up and to talk to me from behind. I was always waiting for you to show up, but I was always disappointed to see that you weren’t right here sitting next to me. I remember him. I was talking to him. A different him. And he was nice, I guess you could say. We got along very well and we were friendly towards one another. He had feelings toward me, that I had no intention of feeling back. He wasn’t the one for me and I knew it too. Looking back to the ocean I uncross my legs to let them stretch forth, and the wind brought a breeze I needed to feel. It was a breath of fresh air. I had told that different boy that I did not like him the way he liked me. That I thought it was better to be “just friends,” but he took it the wrong way. Yelled at me. I thought we were friends, but I guess I was wrong about that too. I guess I am wrong about a lot of things. He wasn’t what I wanted. He was just a boy that was filling a spot that needed to be filled. But. I now realize that I could never let just any boy fill that spot needing filling. It had to be someone special; it had to be someone that understood me.
It had to be you.

on Apr. 27 2012 at 9:47 am
Thanks so much! I would love if you read some of my other work and give me some feedback! Thanks again!

KittyKatKrawls_ SILVER, Greensboro, North Carolina

Hello PeachyKeen2

This piece is quite intriguing and the ending lines really put an indention in the heart. Great little piece! Stay Peachy!

-KittyKatKrawls_

meow!

natty5 BRONZE said...
natty5 BRONZE, West Dundee, Illinois
I like this a lot!

billgamesh11 BRONZE, Grafton, Massachusetts

"It's always darkest before the dawn." ~Florence and the Machine

Oh wow. He yelled at you?