Love Letter : Letter of thanks. | Teen Ink

Love Letter : Letter of thanks.

By stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other
stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other

Dear *****,
Every night when I look at the stars, I remember you. Every day when I look at the clouds, I sense you. Every time the wind passes by, I feel you. I know you are still around, though you are far away but part of you is still around. And because of that, because of that tiny portion which is still around, I survive. I wake everyday knowing that a part of you will walk with me through this day, I take breath every second knowing that you will be there when I take the next one.
I know your presence made me feel better, but till now I haven’t experienced your absence, since you are still here. Though not as a whole, but you are within my soul. I thank you for being here with me, for accompanying me through my life, though it isn't your job.
When you left, you took everything away with you, you took my heart. But then you came back, put it back in place and added a part of you there. So you see, to me you never left, you just went for a little walk and came back. You came back, though you were gone, I felt it. You came back; you came hurrying down the path which led to my heart.
I miss you, no I don’t. You see how can I miss someone which is around me, how can I miss you if you're still here. You are always around making it hard for me to miss you, so I thank you. I thank you for being here for me. I thank you, for not leaving me behind. I thank you, for being my first and only love.
Though you won't read this letter, since no mail reaches heaven but still thank you……
Thank you……..

Sincerely,

******

Please rate and comment...

thanks

k.s.h. GOLD said...
k.s.h. GOLD, Depauw, Indiana

Two roads diverged in a wood and I--I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost

I thought it was so beautifully written.  I really loved it but it made me sad when I found out the recipient was dead. 

Kdubb said...
Kdubb, WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina

"Remember that at any given moment there are a thousand things you can love."
— David Levithan (The Realm of Possibility)

No problem, I wonder who this is addressed to?

stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other
thanks a lot!

Kdubb said...
Kdubb, WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina

This was a beautiful piece of work, the way she tells him that he will always be with her is so romantic. I loved it