Love letter | Teen Ink

Love letter

By stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other
stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other

Dear ****,
It is hard to picture the house without you; it is hard to walk into your room when simply no voice is coming out of it, no life in it just your aroma wandering through its walls. When I walk in I try to imagine you sitting down on your bed trying to wake up, or simply looking at the mirror. I try to visualize you in my mind, but believe me it's not that good. When I pass by your room, and see it empty it feels as if you've taken a part of me away. You complete me, you make me the person I want to be, and when I am with you I feel perfect.
Today morning after you left, I entered your room and saw your shirt lying down on the bed and I remembered. I remembered this shirt, the story behind it the day I brought you that shirt so you can wear it but you said it was too hot out there. I just remembered I didn’t have a moment with you, so I sat there for a while reminiscing about the good times we spent together and the good times we might spend later on.
How it is out there, are you fine? Well I hope I could ask you this question but it seems you are so far to reach, you are away, far far away. And whenever I recall that I can't call you that I can't hear your voice I burst in tears. Tears that won't help, tears that should be left for other moments but this is a bad moment. You are gone, and this is as bad as it will get.
I have to sleep now, but the problem is I can't sleep I need to tell you goodnight. I need to give you a goodnight kiss and hope you'll have a sweet dream. I need to hug you and tell you that I love you, that I am here for you and I need you to say the same. But you are gone, and no one is going to tell me goodnight, no one is going to give me that kiss. No one is going to hug me and tell that he loves me all I have is a picture of you to hug. Well that is not enough, I need you now.
I know I might seem selfish, I know you are out there helping others but I need you here too. I need to be saved from this cloud of memories that keeps on killing me and bringing me to live again. I need some air to breath, some love to heal, and a hug to cease. I need to touch you, and feel your warm skin across my body. I need your hand to fall across my hair and tinkle my neck, I need you to be here just to be here.
Some say this is his faith, but I know you chose it. You chose to go and leave me behind you chose to go and leave me here to die, just to save others you don’t know. Well you are a saint to them but you might be a devil to me.
I mean you are a saint for helping them, but in your heroic mission helping others you forgot me and left me here to survive on my own. And I can't survive without you, because that is not how it is supposed to be.
Finally before I go to bed and assume that I am sleep I am going to say this although know you won't notice it but goodnight, have sweet dreams and I love you. And now I'll hug myself, turn of the lights and lay down on my bed staring at the moon, staring at you.

Sincerely,

A desperate lover…<3

TerraTAZz GOLD said...
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Nobody goes through life without a scar.

-carol burnett

LOVED it!! amazingg emotion in this letter. Keep writing!