I Would Always Love You 2 | Teen Ink

I Would Always Love You 2

April 18, 2011
By Annmarie11_12_13 ELITE, Paramus, New Jersey
Annmarie11_12_13 ELITE, Paramus, New Jersey
109 articles 0 photos 54 comments

You just don’t get it, do you? I love you, how hard is that to comprehend? I want to call you mine, to be able to keep a place in your heart that no other girl may touch. I want all we have now, and even more than that. I want to be able to kiss you in the morning, and again at night. I want to call you just to say hi, to text you a smiley face whenever I’m thinking of you.

I want to have you outside of my dreams. I want it to be real, and I want you to have the experience too. I want it to be a memory, one that we both can keep forever and ever. I want to show you how happy I can make you, how much better you would be if you were with me.

I do not idolize you; I do not think everything you do is perfect. I hate it when you pick out my faults, I hate it when you reprimand me on something that I had no intention of doing, or perhaps just didn’t do at all. But I see past that. Why can you not see past my faults, love me for my good qualities? I have so much to offer you, and you have so much to offer me.

I know you don’t love me now, at least, you don’t think you do. But tell me then, why are you so intent at knowing everything about me? Why do you try so hard to understand me, to figure out what is bothering me when I am upset, to discover what makes me so happy? Why do you take the time to find out more about me, when you could be doing so many other things? Because you do love me. You love me, and I love you. Please open yourself to that love you have, and give it to me. I need your heart, because I lost mine when I met you.

Can you feel my heart beating when we touch? No? Neither can I. It beats, faster and faster, when you are near, but when our skin touches, it just stops entirely until we let go. It’s a rush, that feeling. It’s like a roller coaster, so amazing that it pulls me back in line for another ride, another chance to touch you. The wait can be seconds, hours, or even days, but I don’t care. It’s worth the wait.

You say we are too young. My mother had her first boyfriend when she was nine years old. I am fourteen, and you are thirteen. It’s the perfect time, when we are young enough not to have worries, and old enough to know what we want. I know what I want. And I suggest you figure it out too, before you lose the chance.

Why do you always try to see through me? Why do you always tell me I cannot keep my own secrets? Do you know it hurts when you say that? Are you trying to hurt me, to make me fall out of love with you? You are succeeding, just a bit, but it’s still not strong enough to break the force that bonds me to you. And do you not realize that you are almost never correct with your assumptions? I am better at hiding secrets than you think. My decoys are helpful with that.
If we were together, then there would be no secrets. I would never hide anything from you; trust you with everything about me, even the stuff I wouldn’t want anyone to know. I love you, and I see a good person inside of you. A caring, trusting, loving, person that I love. I will try my hardest to be he same for you. Because I love you. I love you, I always have loved you, and I always will love you.

The author's comments:
This is the sequal to I Would Still Love You and You Still Love me. Enjoy!