Tutored to be Loved Chapter 13: What the? | Teen Ink

Tutored to be Loved Chapter 13: What the?

April 14, 2011
By chrisoulakat PLATINUM, Tinley Park, Illinois
chrisoulakat PLATINUM, Tinley Park, Illinois
48 articles 10 photos 24 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Stop waiting and be free. Of me- put me deep inside you and then go out in the world and live. Love the world and yourself in it, move through it offers no resistance, as though the world is your natural element." -The Time Traveler's Wife


“Sean, it’s me. I really need you right now.” I left him the fourth voice message. He kept on either rejecting them or just completely ignore my calls. I was ticked. I took my mother’s car and drove off to Sean’s house. His truck was there… I didn’t understand why he wouldn’t pick my calls up. I am his girl. I knocked on the door, and his mother answered.

“Hello, Lily. Come on in. He’s right up in his room.” She asked me how I was doing and if I needed anything.

“Thank you, but I need to talk to him.”

“Go right ahead, dear.” She stepped aside and let me walk up the wooden stairs to his bedroom. I walked up slowly, just so I could scare him for fun. I slowly opened his Cherry wooden door, and the more the door crept open, the more I heard noises. Noises as in sexual noises. Maybe you’re just overthinking it, Lily. I told myself. Maybe I am. I continued to open the door slowly until I saw…I saw… Mandy and Sean in Sean’s bed. Mandy was in lingerie on top of Sean who was naked. I could not believe it.

“What the hell is going on?” I was astonished. My hands were shaking. “Why would you do this to me?” My eyes started to sting from the tears that flowed down like a river.

“Lily! Wait!” Sean exclaimed. I walked out. I drove away and parked my car in an empty parking lot far away from his house and cried. I cried for a half hour. Why did he do this to me? Why is Mandy such a dirty w****? Why do I have to be pregnant? That little s*** should be pregnant. I slammed my fist onto my wheel and continued to cry. I then called Chrisoula and told her to meet me here. She let me sob and cry when she came in five minutes.

“Honey mou, that malaka is not worth your time.” She rubbed her hand on my back continuously. “I believe in you. So can God. It was God saying that he is not going to be a good father.”

“Well he is sure not going to see my daughter.” I muttered.

“He doesn’t have to. He won’t have to know when you’re in labor. He won’t have to sign the birth certificate or be in any activity of your daughter’s life.” I looked up at her like she was God.

“There is such a thing?” I half-smiled.

“Yes there is. Now let’s drive to my house and I will make you Greek coffee and spanakopita.”
We sat and discussed the possibilities for my child and what we will do. We made a list:


POSITIVES:
-HAPPIER FOR ME AND CHILD
-BE INDEPENDENT



NEGATIVES:
-NO MONEY
-NO CHILD SUPPORT
-DAUGHTER WITH NO FATHER

I reasoned out the choices. Because of his d*****-like decisions, I will exit him out. I don’t need my daughter to have a father who will be sexual active with other women. She needs to be sheltered. I can use all my money that I’ve been making from McDonald’s and financially start this.
I woke up to a knock on my door. “Come in.” I slowly woke up into reality. A figure came in. This figure is Sean. I used my hands and rubbed them into my eyes to see if I am correct. Yes, it is that idiot.

“What the hell do you want? Go away.” I said with a sharp tone. I never knew I could sound so emotional, but strong at the same time.

“I want to talk to you.” He came closer with an envelope.

“No explanation is needed. I saw everything with my own eyes.”

“Sometimes eyes aren’t as clear, Lily,” He sat down on my bed. I moved my whole body slowly as far away from him as possible,

“Are you saying I am blind?”

“No, I am saying that-

-You are calling me blind.” I interrupted.

“No, just listen. Listen for once, Goddammit.” He slammed his fist to my mattress.

“What? Why would I want to listen to an a**hole who just wants sex all the time?”

“Because I am your boyfriend and the father of our baby.” He shouted.

“Not anymore. I prohibit from you even seeing my daughter and we are done.” I shouted back. My eyes were raging with anger. I wanted him out. “How many times have you had sex with other girls?”

“Honestly, during your pregnancy, I had sex with four other girls from our school.” I got up from my bed. I threw a pillow at him. Like that did any good. I stared at him for a long time. My hazel eyes turned red. My body tensed.

“Get the hell out of here.” I told him slowly and clearly. “If you don’t, I swear to God.” He started to get up.

“She is still my baby, too.” He replied.

“She may have your genes and you may be her biological father, but I will forbid her from seeing you.”

“Fine,” He got up and left. He left the envelope on the floor. I was in no mood to look at it. I slept for hours and didn’t give a damn about life.