Pinchy's Story: I'll Never Look At Another Lobster Again! Part 2 | Teen Ink

Pinchy's Story: I'll Never Look At Another Lobster Again! Part 2

March 17, 2011
By teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin
4 articles 0 photos 151 comments

Favorite Quote:
We do not quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes


The next day, Sparkles called her BFF, Trachea, and told the tale of her beloved lobster (see Part 1). Trachea was horrified. "...What has the world come to...?" she whispered over the phone.

The two of them walked to Sendik's, armed with Sparkles's switchblade and Trachea's Paperclip 'O Doom. They wandered in, and rushed toward the lobster tank. Sparkles had but a sliver of hope left, and it was crushed when the tank had no Pinchy in it.

This just rekindled Sparkles's fury. She snuck around the counter, while Trachea kept watch. Sparkles crept into the back room, in hopes of finding Steve, Pinchy's murderer. But-- alas!-- he 'twas not there!


Sparkles and Trachea very discreetly left, and began stalking Steve.





* * * * * * *

Sparkles was a professional stalker, so this was easy. She and Trachea just Googled "Steve, the Greasy Lobster Killer", and they got his address, email, phone number, and bloodtype.


The girls, excited to be avenging a murder (especially Sparkles), took Trachea's electric scooter to Steve's house. Sparkles ran up to the doorbell and rung the doorbell 64 times in rapid succession. Nobody answered.


So they decided to break into Steve's house.
END OF PART 2!


The author's comments:
Okay, THIS part didn't happen yet in real life, but I'm pretty sure that it will.