Why I love Spanish Class. | Teen Ink

Why I love Spanish Class.

By maddiefacecupcake SILVER, Hamburg, New York
maddiefacecupcake SILVER, Hamburg, New York

Dream as if you\'ll live forever. Live as if you\'ll die today.
-James Dean

Yep, we met in Spanish class. He had failed the year before, and I was interested in learning languages. He's got an odd taste for music like me, and plays drums in a band once in a while. He's Polish. And he has blue eyes. Much bluer than mine, which are more greenish-blue. He also has blonde hair like me, but keeps it short, unlike me.
I like talking to him about school, and music and life stuff, apparently what everyone else does. But when he talks, I remember, and when I talk, he listens. And sometimes we play tennis together, and make fun of eachother for how badly we do in school. He likes science and I like history.
We both like art.
I tried teaching myself guitar and he tried teaching me how to play drums. Which was why when his mom came downstairs, she asked me if I had turrets because I had no rhythm. And he laughed that amazing laugh of his that makes me laugh too, just because I like it. We both doodle all over our homework when we talk on the phone at night. I tried teaching him to roll his 'r's for our Spanish oral exam, which led to our first kiss.
Thanks for making him fail freshmen Spanish class, Love.

True story:]

Hover BRONZE said...
Hover BRONZE, Mukwonago, Wisconsin

Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go
They didn't teach you that in prep school, so it's up to me,
But no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity.
~Taylor Swift
*Defy Gravity!*

So sweet! :)