When I first saw her | Teen Ink

When I first saw her

By KyleGarbacz GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware
KyleGarbacz GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware

I first saw her one day between classes. I was heading to lunch and she was leaving it. I was a freshman and she was a junior. I saw her and one of my friends kiss and I felt something. Not much really. Merely a twinge but I had no idea what I was feeling then. Back then I thought, ‘Eh, she’s ok’. That was a year ago. Now she’s my girlfriend and I swear I have found the one girl I’ll ever want. She gets me like I wrote my life down in a book and I gave it to her to read. Yeah she is 18 and I am 16 but I don’t even notice the age difference. I feel like I’ve known her for years and it has only been a little over a month that we have been dating. It feels like we have been dating for 2 weeks but it has been 5 weeks. It has been AMAZING. As I said, she totally understands me. We both know how we act and how to calm each other down when people get to us. I have never had a girl like before and I swear I am in love. <3. People say that it will not last and I can’t blame them. Our paths are 2 years apart and we will make the most of the little bit of time that we have now. We love each other but we both know that having a future together will take so much work. I love that everything about her and she is PERFECT for me. I love her so much. It’s amazing that I thought so little about her last year….and now I can’t get her out of my mind.

I wrote this so that she would understand how i feel about her.