Never Ment To Be | Teen Ink

Never Ment To Be

By cHicKEnWaNg1 SILVER, Marietta, Georgia
cHicKEnWaNg1 SILVER, Marietta, Georgia

It aint no thang but a chicken wang

TERRANCE:
They were the most beautiful hazel eyes I had ever seen. I just couldn't help but stare every chance I got. Ever since I first laid eyes on them I only wanted to spend my time endlessly staring straight into them. I was careful not to get caught staring at them because it was clearly not ment to be. I inhaled the sent that stang my nostrals. Then exhaled my relief. I watched as the curves of this most absolute figure moved. One of the hazel eyes winked and teased me more. The soft hand grabbed me by the arm and urged me to hurry up. I followed behind rapidly taking in every movement from the swing of those hips to the sip of the coffee. I eased my gaze now feeling like some creepy stalker. I stood and paid attention to this most miraculous human. I followed the movement of the lucious lips before me. I could hear talkig but not understand. I had to catch myself. Why was this so wrong? I slipped and fell right back to fantasizing. The lips had been licked and I melted on the inside. I silently wondered whether or not they had yet been caressed. The lips spoke to me and I smiled weakly. "I'm sorry man but I really didn't catch that" I told my best friend mikey. I felt ashamed of myself for being in love with my best friend. I would always love him without him loving me back. This was never ment to be.

i think its kinda cheesey so leave a comment and let me know what you think

TerraTAZz GOLD said...
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Nobody goes through life without a scar.

-carol burnett

I totally agree with the comments below, is the narrator gay? anywayy Great work.

OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

This was excellent, very  intense and well-written, but I'll admit there was some gender confusion. Great job, though! Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

Brilliantbecca SILVER, Clayton, Ohio

"A best friend is someone whom laughs three times at a joke; once when it's told, once when you explain it and five minutes later when they finally get it."

i think u should make it more clear that Terrance is a guy bcause i got really mixed up. btw: i <3 it. it's really deep and amazing skills at describing it. :)