Cry For You | Teen Ink

Cry For You

By Crazy-for-you SILVER, Ellicott City, Maryland
Crazy-for-you SILVER, Ellicott City, Maryland

"When I first fell for you, I used to think that building up this invisible wall was a waste of time... but after time of thinking about it, I think it wasn't a waste because now I know who can break through."

When you touched my hand for the last time, I felt the first tear roll down my cheek. Then you told me I would never be forgotten. That’s when the second tear fell. But when you said goodbye, I knew it would be the last goodbye, I watched you turn around, and walk out of my life forever. And that’s when I lost it. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I was tired of always being strong. I was strong for you, that I could do. Bu since you left me behind to do something bigger, I had no one to be strong for anymore. So I just let it all go. I felt like with every tear that fell, I was being cut in two. Everything I had pushed down for the past year and a half, had all of a sudden come up and came out in the form of tears. I just wanted to yell out, and tell you everything. But most importantly, tell you that I loved you, that I was IN love with you. But then I thought, maybe I should just leave it as a goodbye. Simple partings are always the easiest, at least that’s what I heard. I’m watching you stand in line, as the tears are slowing their journey down my face. My mind says you still have time, you know you want to. My heart is just erratically beating and I’m finding it hard to breathe. I find myself saying to hell with it your worth the risk. Finding my voice, I called out to you. You look over, with a slight blush from some unwanted stares. I can see your eyes, even from here, and they’re filled with confusion. That’s when I find the courage, I don’t know where, to tell you I’m in love with you, and have been for the past 3 years. I’m still across the room from you, but you always had this thing for reading lips. But after I tell you this,, your blue eyes felt like they were drilling a hole through my head. I return the powerful stare, and I don’t think that I’ve ever had a more intense staring contest before in my entire life. My eyes see movement, and I see that your mouth is moving, asking me if I meant that. I mouth back, yes. Then before I know it, I’m being wrapped up in the most strongest hug, and I could of swore that I lost my breath but only for a second. That’s when I notice that I’m shaking, and so are you, or maybe that’s just me shaking both of us. I’m proven wrong, because when you pull back, your face has become a road map of black tear lines. I know I look the same, but without the running mascara. Then you put your head back on my shoulder and continue to cry and hug me. But then I hear the slightest sound that sounds like my name, so I just hum, to let you know I heard you. You say these four words that I never thought you would tell me: I love you too. I just lose it all over again, but not because you said goodbye, but just because. I don’t have a reason, I just cry, I cry for you, for me, for the feelings that have been hiding for the past 3 years, for everything. I just cry.

thanks, sorry it made you cry.

secrets_of_silence GOLD, Gisborne, Other

life had i loved the more
had it but passed away
as quietly as the day
ebbs from the darkening star.

-emanuel litvinoff

okay i actually cried

its so sweet

thank you :)

on Jun. 15 2010 at 9:15 am
FateshiddenWriter GOLD, Williamsburg, Virginia

if i were the rain could i ever merge with someones heart like the way rain merges with the sky and earth- BLEAH QUOTE

its beautiful =]

thank you, i would beg to differ, but if you say so, lol. im going to check your work out now :)

yea, i think for a lot of people it doesnt work that way either. thanks for commenting.

Thank you, i read your article and it does remind me of mine. your a good writer too, i really liked it.

Thanks for commenting, and sure i will :)

Yea i thought about that, after it was published. but thanks for commenting.

hey dodo!! thanks, i know

on Jun. 14 2010 at 9:33 am
Blooper195 PLATINUM, McKinney, Texas

This life ain't that bad.

i wish that everyone you told "i love you" would say i love you back- it just doesnt work that way for me tho.

beautifuldreamer GOLD, Hanover, Maryland
hey anchovie (know who i am yet? ;) ) i love it!!! its so saddd

on Jun. 13 2010 at 10:31 am
OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

So sweet, emotional, I loved it!  You might want to put it into a couple of paragraphs to make it easier to read, but it was fine this way.  Anyone who sees this, will you check out my work and comment on it?

on Jun. 13 2010 at 2:46 am
Syarra_Greenwood BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Smile, happy looks good on you!!! ( :

omg dear this was fantastic and ur a rlly good writer i think ud like and article that i wrote it knd of makes me think of urs its called Loves Direction check it out and tell me wat u think thnxz

Sileron-evol PLATINUM, Providence, Rhode Island

"we are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation"

The good part is tht i LOVED thiss!!! nd the sad part is tht i can relate, i cry and cry and cry, and i dont have a reason. i wish i could get over the past but iht just keeps haunting me :'(

check out my work ?

literaryaddict PLATINUM, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"We're almost there and no where near it. All that matters is that we're going." Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
"The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound." Lady Bracknell, The Importance of Being Earnest, Oscar Wilde

wow, this was amazing...one of the best i've read in a long time! please check out my work