Two Fools in Love | Teen Ink

Two Fools in Love

By Azure GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon
Azure GOLD, Lake Oswego, Oregon

Mikey Stine had been in seventh grade for three months and he found himself in love. He had never kissed a girl, or even had a girlfriend, but he knew he loved her. She liked dogs and hated scary movies. He loved scary movies, but that was okay. He would watch it with her and she wouldn’t be scared.
Sarah Lark had been in seventh grade for three months and she found herself in love. She had never kissed a boy, or even had boyfriend, but she knew she loved him. He liked dogs and scary movies. She hated scary movies, but it didn’t matter. She would watch them with him anyway. Here are two fools in love.
At lunch, his friends laughed at him and told him to ask her out. He decided he would.
At lunch, her friends giggled and said she should ask him out. She decided she should.

When they were done eating, both went to ask their heart’s desire on a date. Both were turned down. Here are two fools in love with the wrong person.

Loftus GOLD said...
Loftus GOLD, Ocoee, Florida

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go." -Dr. Seuss

That was a bizzare twist. I really enjoyed this though and this happens a lot to people.

writergirl13 GOLD, Cherry Hill, New Jersey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Wow!! I completely agree, I didn't see that coming, that was a very unexpected twist at the end!! :)

Green8a8 SILVER, NY, New York

im the author of my life, unfortunately im writing in pen therefore i can't erase nothing about it.-by some crazy friend of mine

that was ironic i didnt see that one coming 

i like this its sad but in a weird way funny and happy