My Rose: Chapter 2 | Teen Ink

My Rose: Chapter 2

By Rosalie PLATINUM, Maryville, Tennessee
Rosalie PLATINUM, Maryville, Tennessee

-you have many to learn but nothing to lose.
-the hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else...
-good girls are bad girls that dont get caught.

Meeting Dream Girl

It was time for me to start going to school. I woke up, got dressed in a simple California style, and went downstairs to eat. Dad asked me to drive Gabby and Bella to kindergarten on my way to Skylark High School. I didn’t understand. Do they have any idea of how nervous I am to have to drive to school in dad’s old dirt truck, on my first day of school? Do I have to take my sisters to school too? I was thinking about all of the worst things that could happen, and didn’t notice that my dad was still talking.
He continued, “Take your car.”
I was almost mad. I didn’t have a car. But Dad didn’t change his expression, and Natalie sat there, smiling gently. I was standing there, confused, when my dad handed me car keys. I could tell clearly that they weren’t his keys. He winked, and told me that my car was parked in the garage. I looked outside, and saw a shiny black Ferrari. I couldn’t believe it! Natalie and Dad were smiling, and said, “We thought you would need something to take you to school, since you can’t car pool anymore.”
Jacob, who suddenly appeared, added “You’ll need a better car then that old truck to take your girlfriend to school.”
He wasn’t being mean, he was just jealous. I could see it in his eyes.
I shot Dad and Natalie a grin and a “thanks I really love it” look, and rushed to catch up with Gabby and Bella. I didn’t let them touch anything. I was happy, and I smiling inside out, even if the weather was terrible. The rain was pouring and the wind was howling at me but I felt good. I was already stripping my Californian skin off. After I dropped them off, I headed to Skylark High School, home of the Beavers. I drove past the football field and glimpsed at the players, automatically missing my teammates back in California. I missed the Grizzlies. I would give up this car to go back. No, actually, I take that back. I was talking to myself randomly, looking for a parking spot. When I finally found a parking space, I noticed that everything about the school was... orange. There were logos everywhere. This school was as excited as I was! The school counselor gave me a quick tour around the building, and she helped me sign up for the football team. I participated in actual classes from fourth period. Luckily, fourth period was study hall. An old lady was the teacher. Her gray hair really stood out, and her yellow dress made it look even worse. To wrap it up, her name was Mrs. Marigold Strawfield. I was about to laugh, when I noticed that I was standing in front of a whole class. I straightened myself out, trying to make a good first impression, and started to introduce myself. I noticed that the girls were paying attention to me. I was starting to like attention, especially from girls. It made me feel like I should, ever since I got my car, and I was surprised. What surprised me? The guys. None of the guys even looked up, until I said the word football. I guess they weren’t interested in having a new guy hanging out with them. It was gonna be tough to melt in.. I was done with introducing myself, and I was given the choice of my seat. I looked around, and found that many seats where open. I found one girl that caught my eye. She wasn’t really staring at me, but she looked like she was somewhat interested in me. She was beautiful. And I mean beautiful. She was the girl I had been waiting for my whole entire life. Her face was pretty, and her sparkling eyes told me to that she wanted me to sit with her. Her eyes were full of life, and I could clearly tell that her beauty wasn’t fake. I fell for her at once, and I plopped down in the seat next to her. I wanted to know her more. I saw her closely and almost gasped. She was so pretty. Her make-up made her face more stunning, and I swear I have never seen anything like her. She looks like she stepped out of a movie. She could be Megan Fox, except her eyes were full of love and kindness. I hoped that sometime, she would like me. I was gonna make her mine. I started out by inviting her to lunch. Well, I invited myself to eat with her. As I ate with her, I grew more and more happy. She ate normally, despite her small figure. I thought maybe she was one of those girls who ate nothing except fruit and diet granola. I’m not saying that those girls are sinners, I am just pointing out that I like girls who have healthy diets. I like to talk about food. I think that going out to eat is a fun activity, and it would suck to know that your girlfriend doesn’t eat normal food. Anyway, we talked about random things, and I found out a lot more things about her. She was so lovely. I saw her cheeks flush in color every time her smoldering eyes met mine. Her eyes were not clear, but hey left a mystery about her. I really needed to figure her out, if I didn’t want her taken away. Her beauty was too trustless. Her petite body and her silent smile made me think of angels. Her silky brown bounced in soft curls around her dimples. They made her look like a doll. A healthy one, of course. Definitely the most beautiful doll in the world. Her voice was as soft as Taylor Swift. Maybe she could sing like her, too. One other thing I liked about her is that she wasn’t like the girls in California. The girls there were always racing toward you, and that always freaked me out. It was scarier than it would be to be charged by hunks. Not that I don’t like girls feeling love towards me, it is just that I feel overpowered by them. I don’t want a girl dragging me for the rest of my life. Rosalie Rainheart was so different. She was so a girl. She was so perfect for me, and I felt like my body would melt. I have never felt this much for a girl before. I was almost 18, and I had still never felt this in love before. The disappearance of my mother had really hit me, and I had been playing football seriously, at the same time refusing to let anyone in my life. I have never admitted this to anyone. I enjoyed lunch hour very much, and I secretly hoped we could do this everyday.

Rosalie PLATINUM, Maryville, Tennessee

okay! i submitted the 4th one!

contrygurl BRONZE, Sanbernardino, California

to love and to be loved is lifes greatest joy

ur welcome keep up the good work!

Rosalie PLATINUM, Maryville, Tennessee

okay and thanks!

i diagree with kirakira because i think that the story was expressing a lot of love and comppasion

Rosalie PLATINUM, Maryville, Tennessee

okay!

Thanks.

I think I did better on the 3rd chapter, if u have time please read it!

KiraKira PLATINUM, Cardiff By The Sea, California

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Break this up into smaller paragraphs. There is no real life in this. You sound like you are rambling instead of expressing a gret love for someone.