Wake Up Love Calling | Teen Ink

Wake Up Love Calling

By daydreaming GOLD, Norwell, Massachusetts
daydreaming GOLD, Norwell, Massachusetts

"sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes and sometimes it hurts instead" -Adel

Alternate ending

I didn’t know where I was. I was surrounded by black. Then as if it was far away, like when you can hear the TV from a different floor or your house. I heard a person gasp.
“Tristan?!”
Tristan! I tried to move towards the noise but my actions were slow, my arms, my legs, all weighted thousands of pounds. Then I heard a familiar boys voice, Tommy.
“Trissy, are you crying?”
NO! Tristan its ok, what’s wrong I waited for some other piece of information. But nothing came I felt sick. Hollow in the pit of my stomach. I tried to go to the noise to comfort him. All too slowly my arms and legs began to weigh less.
“Is she dead?”
I stopped, where they talking about me?! Was I dead? The black was endless. But I couldn’t let something like death stop life. I had to keep going.
“I don’t know” my angel spoke. The pain was audible in his voice. He was crying. I tried harder to get to him. I pushed forward towards him.
“Do you love her?”
I stopped short I didn’t want to hear this, I knew the answer, I…
“Yes” the angel, my angel, my Tristan said
TRISTAN! I tried to yell. I pushed till my arms and legs felt normal. I was running fast through the endless nothing. Practically flying. Desperate to get to the arms of my angel. The black dissolved around me.
“Does she know?” Tommy asked. I ran, flew faster.
“No” the angel’s voice broke. It echoed through the nothing, the pain made my heart hallow, it ached for him. The sound echoed through my hallow stomach and heart.
“Tell her.”
I could feel the warmth of a blanket on me, but it was still soo cold.
“I love you.” Tristan’s voice said pulling me closer. I could feel his warm touch on my face chills went down my spine. Whether it was from his touch or the cold, I could not tell you.
“I love you and I should have told you sooner.” He said I forced my eyes open at last; I took in every detail of my angel tears sparkled in his green as grass eyes and on his cheeks.
“I love you Amora.” Ha said. I felt myself smile.
“I love you too.” The warmth spread across me with the realization that there were no more secrets. Him and me, were finally and us.

this is a peice from a longer story. wich is on the sight. Secrets Hurt by Katie J. norwell ma. but basiclly the girl was found in the woods hypothermic by the boy she is in love with, tristan, what she doesnt know is he loves her. this is her waking up tristan brought her back to his house every one else is looking for her execpt tommy tristan's younger cousin and trisan's aunt. who is the first to speek. i hope you like it. enjoy xkatie

it is actually an alternate ending to a short story Secrets Hurt, it's one of my favorites in my profile, i posted it before i made my account. but it's my story. if you work through my grammar misshapse

biddycakes said...
on Dec. 13 2009 at 10:24 am
biddycakes, Charlotte, North Carolina
wow that was fantastic! you should definatly write more! and let me know when you have more :)