Teenage Love Story 3 | Teen Ink

Teenage Love Story 3

By JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia
JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

If you want to look young and Beautiful, stand next to ugly old people.
(love this, hilarious :)

“Hi, I’m Skyler. I’m visiting here from New Jersey for the summer.”Nice. I smiled to myself. Let’s just hope I could stay calm for the rest of the night.

Cammie seemed to manage to give me a forced smile, but I could tell from the look on her face what she was really thinking; she’s staying for the whole summer!!! Like I would make it my goal to ruin her summer. Sheesh. “So how do you know Jonah?” Cammie asked. I could feel her eyes looking me up and down.“Actually, we just met. I just sort of accidently ran into him” I could feel my cheeks getting warm as I looked down at the ground. When I looked up, my eyes met Jonah’s and once again the butterflies were back in action. “Oh, so do you always talk to strangers?”she asked. Just the Hot ones. I knew it was meant to be a dig, but I decided that I it was probably best to act naive. I smiled at Cammie, trying to make it at least look sort of real.”I guess I just like meet new people.” I smiled brightly at Jonah purposefully, knowing it would make Cammie mad. I could already see the fire in her eyes, but it didn’t matter nearly as much as it did to see that Jonah was impressed. I guess he was used to Cammie’s, well, rudeness.. At least now I knew it wasn’t personal…I think. I suddenly felt closed in and panicky. I just wanted to get away somewhere, anywhere other than right here with Cammie giving me the evil eye, her friends doing the same, while the guys talked about whatever it is they were talking about. I looked at Jonah out of the corner of my eye to see if he felt the way I did. He seemed to be listening to John tell some story about football, but didn’t seem too into to it. When his eyes met mine, they seemed to hold a question. A question that I smiled back to in reply. He knew exactly what I wanted. “So, anyone want to ride the Ferris wheel?” he asked, looking right at me. His eyes seemed to light up, as if we were sharing a joke that only me and him shared. “That sounds like fun”, I said. I couldn’t help but smile. A few minutes ago, watching a turtle race would have been fun, but sitting in a Ferris wheel, alone with Jonah, sounded……amazing. Like him. “ I was actually about to get a hotdog,” John said. He looked at Caleb, who seemed to nod his head in agreement as if to say’ Yes, me want hotdog too’. I laughed inwardly and shook my head. Guys. They can be so…..simple. But if they were so simple, wouldn’t I be able to tell if Jonah thought I was cute, or if he was just showing the new girl around to be nice? I guess I was going to have to find out.

Hey guys! This is the third part of my story. Sorry it took me so long to get it on. There will be a fourth part soon hopefully.

Dreamr GOLD said...
Dreamr GOLD, Tuscaloosa, Alabama

" Some people are born into this world thinking the Earth owes them something. It owes them nothing-it was here first!"

-Samuel Clemens

Well, when you're writing and the plot is down great, improving little things like that improve the quality of the story as a whole. An author has to be picky when editing work, comes with the territory. I loved the story, btw :) very sweet and innocent.

Pamplemousse SILVER, Gilbert, Arizona

"To be happy, Don't do whatever you like, Like whatever you do" -James Barrie (author of Peter Pan)

I love it! it's just such a cute simple story and I can't wait to see where it leads

ThElIfE said...
ThElIfE, San Marcos, California
OMG!!! Ilove you're story. there really really good. keep writing for i can keep reading. GREAT JOB!!

MacyGrace GOLD said...
MacyGrace GOLD, Houston, Texas

"Taking no chances means wasting your dreams"- Ellen Hopkins

these stories are really good!! but i suddenally got confused. is tara the leader or is cammie?? in teenage love story 2 u said it was tara but in this part it sounded like cammie. i was just wondering but i liked it so much!! keep on writting.

Amel95 BRONZE said...
Amel95 BRONZE, Muscat, Other

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

I LOVED IT! I WANT MORE! :D congratulations you just got one huge fan :)

sunshine04 BRONZE, Vindhyanagar, Other
this is great love it great fan

eMiLyP GOLD said...
eMiLyP GOLD, Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Life is short; speak your mind, say what ya wanna say, and do what ya wanna do (as long as you don't get caught!).

These just keep getting better! Not just the story line but the dialogue seems to flow better, too. Good job! I love the connection between Skyler and Jonah! So sweet!

teenbookworm14 PLATINUM, Plainfield, Connecticut

"Nothing gold can stay" -Robert Frost

this is really amazing! you always manage to make me want to read the next one. advice- they could be longer maybe, and split into paragraphs cuz i get lost sometimes ;) but great job! your an awesome writer!

AslanRox430 said...
ok! makes more sense now, thanks!

JustMe212 GOLD said...
JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

(love this, hilarious :)

Sorry about that. It was a bit of a typo. Cammies the leader now, Taras part of her gang :)

AslanRox430 said...

This is a really good piece of work, I love it!..

But I am a little confused, Is it Cammie or Tara who's the 'lead mean girl'? I thought it was Tara in the second part, but in this addition it sounds more like Cammie is (the leader)

erika4964 said...
Well sorry for reading the story after you did and seeing your comment. IT is kind of funny today a few months later I see this comment. Also saying this comment proves you are kind of picky. Sorry to tell you.

JustMe212 GOLD said...
JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

(love this, hilarious :)

Tnaks :) Good news...THE FOURTH ONE IS UP!!!!!!!!!! :) lol

thewritingclarinetist, Port Orange, Florida

Those who try, are those who plan on failing.

i absolutely cannot WAIT for part 4!!! i love your work! :)

Ridelova101 said...
First, I'm not being picky, I'm giving constructive critsim. Second, if you read the entire comment you would've have seen the sentence, "Overall nice story." Third, don't comment on something a month after the comment was posted.

JustMe212 GOLD said...
JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

(love this, hilarious :)

Its on the way :)

JustMe212 GOLD said...
JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

(love this, hilarious :)

lol Thanks :) I appreciate it :)

Woahalliee BRONZE, Kissimmee, Florida

"The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be loved in return" - Moulin Rouge!

Hurry with part 4!

Meli138 said...
Meli138, GP, Texas

"Like a bird with broken wings its not how high he flies but the song he sings"
"Everybody live like its the last day you will ever see tell me tell me do you feel the pressure now?"

OH MY GOSH! your amazing! i feel like i'm in the story thats how well you wrote it! PLEASE keep writing i found myself freaking out trying to find the next part of the story! GREAT JOB!

JustMe212 GOLD said...
JustMe212 GOLD, Atlanta, Georgia

(love this, hilarious :)

thanks erika4964 i appreciate it :)