The Bachelor | Teen Ink

The Bachelor

November 17, 2009
By Donie Magee SILVER, Park City, Utah
Donie Magee SILVER, Park City, Utah
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

August 2, 2008

Hello! My name is Stacy White, I am attending Ole Miss University, and I will be earning my masters in English in a few years. So i decided I could practice my writing a little, to get closer to my goal, which is to be a award winning Novelist. To do that, you need to be an amazing writer, with lots of description, so thats what I plan to do! I also decided to start this “diary” because its bright purple color was so inviting and unusual, I had to have it!

August 15, 2008

Today was my first day at Ole Miss, my roommate is such a sweet heart! Her name is Elise Miller, she is a bit taller then me, and a few inches thinker then me, but her long, wavy, brunette hair and shining brown eyes make up for it. Anyway Elise showed me around the school, so I would know the location of my classes tomorrow. When we were on my way to my AP English class I heard a warm, but tough and caring voice trailing behind me say, “excuse me?” I turned around to see who this voice belonged to and he replayed to my action, “Hey, do you know where,” he looked down at the pink paper in his hands, “AP English is?”

I smiled, and didn’t reply until Elise did it for me, “Oh yeah, we are on our way there too, you can come with us.”

“Sure.” the stunning boy replayed with a smile on his face.

Still facing the boy, and smiling as hard as I could, at how amazingly cute and dreamy this boy was. When the worst thing that could have happened, occurred. When I tried to turn back around, like the klutz I am,I slipped in a big puddle that sat right in front of me! Elise went out to grab me, but grabbed the back of my new Victoria’s Secret bra. Just my luck it snapped, the boy that I hadn’t even known my name to out his arms out to catch me, and he did thankfully. But not quick enough, the next thing I new I was in the arms of this blonde beauty, with our lips hooked, and so far we had no plans to stop. I began to pull away, but he just took a step closer, our lips shifted, and my head was now leaning to the right. His hand, soft as a baby’s blanket, rustled though my hair to find my neck. The other sat right on top of where my back curved in; to so start my butt.

“Damn!” Elise said while watching the unknown boy and I, in awe. He pulled away at the action of Elise’s.

I retained my balance and looked up to see his blonde hair just barely covered his eye brows, and his blue eyes were like a sea blue blizzard. He looked up and said, “Well usually I know there name but...”

I giggled a little and lifted my chin until it was parallel to the ground, “My name is Stacy, my masters is English and today is my fist day here.”

“My name is Blake Smith, today is also my first day here, but my masters isn’t English, Its Physical stuff, um Im on the football team.”

I decided to play a little hard to get, considering he probably thinks I'm just easy. “Hmm, Impressive.”