Realistic fiction stories written by teens | Teen Ink

Realistic Fiction

Most recently submitted Realistic Fiction

Fiction
By dreamxandxlive BRONZE
Farmingdale, New York

As she stood in the mirror tracing the scar on her stomach, instantaneously she felt a wave of regret. She wondered how she let this happen. It was just one night, one absurd night...
dreamxandxlive BRONZE, Farmingdale, New York

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” - (Epicurus)

Fiction
By avaol GOLD
Pinckney, Michigan
avaol GOLD, Pinckney, Michigan
Fiction
By avaol GOLD
Pinckney, Michigan
avaol GOLD, Pinckney, Michigan
SearchingTheSoul BRONZE, Martin, Tennessee

"And those are the words of a gentleman. From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry. "

Fiction
By enchanted BRONZE
Vallonia, Indiana
enchanted BRONZE, Vallonia, Indiana
Fiction
By Shen2 SILVER
North Tonawanda, New York
Shen2 SILVER, North Tonawanda, New York
Fiction
By LexiB SILVER
Tallassee, Alabama
LexiB SILVER, Tallassee, Alabama

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged. For the Lord your God will be with you where ever you go."

Joshua 1:9

Fiction
By FunFace GOLD
Washington, District Of Columbia
FunFace GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

"Z is for zed which is for fred which is for harry potter which is for couldron, DUH" -My friend and I

Fiction
By Eer320 PLATINUM
S. China, Maine
Eer320 PLATINUM, S. China, Maine

"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, hey girl, magenta! and she's like, oh, you mean purple! and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, no - I want magenta!"

Fiction
By Eer320 PLATINUM
S. China, Maine
Eer320 PLATINUM, S. China, Maine