Hypocrite. | Teen Ink

Hypocrite.

April 29, 2016
By moderndancer SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
moderndancer SILVER, Overland Park, Kansas
5 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Going out doesn't make you a bad person, just as much as going to church doesnt make you a good one." -Miley Cyrus


So let me get this straight. You want me to answer simply and with one words answers, but when I get mad at you for calling me instead of just texting me a simple yes, I'm in the wrong? I'm sick of this crap. You are such a hypocrite. You drag me into these dangerous situations over and over again with the empty promise that it will never happen again. I'm sick of you. I'm sick of your behaviors. How you expect me to be perfect when you are far from it. You think that if you have the picture perfect life we will love you and so will everyone else. Well, hate to break it to you, but having a clean house and the beds made in the morning will never make me love you. It will only deepen my hatred of you. The way that you try and conform me your idea of a perfect life. The way that you are constantly dragging me into dangerous situations. You have never asked me what I wanted. The simple things like whether or not I want celery in my lunch or if I want you to get married for example. Doesnt it cross your mind that maybe, just maybe, you should ask my opinion before making major decisions for me? This is my life that you are ruining. Even though you never should have, you had children. That means that you are responsible for us. You are no longer allowed to be the selfish child that you used to be. I know this may come as a shock, but you are going to have to grow up. You are going to have to learn how to make the hard decisions in life, and realize what you have destroyed because of your selfish behaviors.